Solia SuperHot 1

Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron

BY SOLIA

Need the heat? But without the damage? The Solia SuperHot Professional Curling Iron delivers just the right amount of heat for your unique hair type. With custom temperature settings ranging from 310°F-450°F (154°C-232°C), Solia’s unique tourmaline ceramic barrels perfectly distribute heat to create smooth, soft, and defined curls. Negative ion technology eliminates damage and frizz, while preserving moisture and shine. This curling iron is designed for all hair types – from fine, delicate locks to tough-to-tame coarse hair, and everything in between.

Whether your hair is super-straight, wavy, curly or a little bit of everything, Solia® professional beauty products are designed for even the most complex and multi-textured hair. The experts at Solia understand that your hair has its own idiosyncrasies. By embracing hair of all textures – particularly coarse, thick, and resistant locks – Solia products are designed to meet your evolving hair needs. With unparalleled technology, Solia delivers exceptional salon-quality results with ease, making each product indispensable to your at-home hair routine.

Solia SuperHot 1
Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron
Cinthia A.
Santo domingo
Perfecto excelente producto 100% recomendado tiene una buena calidad perfecto para darle la textura deseada a nuestro cabello . Perfecto
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Niriksha_N N.
India
I want this product so much. I had seen my reviews regarding it and it seems to be perfect one for my hair thank you so much
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
tee h.
Bronx
I really don't like this curling Iron my curls always come out dull I just don't like it at all it's not the best
Debora M.
G huge. I was just the same as a friend. if I had the opportunity. the first one. the first one. the first one.
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
This worked to curl my hair, but my hair did not stay curled for an extended period of time like some other wands manage to do. Overall, it is a decent curling iron, but not for someone who has issues maintaining curls in their hair.