Solia SuperHot 1

Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron

BY SOLIA

Need the heat? But without the damage? The Solia SuperHot Professional Curling Iron delivers just the right amount of heat for your unique hair type. With custom temperature settings ranging from 310°F-450°F (154°C-232°C), Solia’s unique tourmaline ceramic barrels perfectly distribute heat to create smooth, soft, and defined curls. Negative ion technology eliminates damage and frizz, while preserving moisture and shine. This curling iron is designed for all hair types – from fine, delicate locks to tough-to-tame coarse hair, and everything in between.

Whether your hair is super-straight, wavy, curly or a little bit of everything, Solia® professional beauty products are designed for even the most complex and multi-textured hair. The experts at Solia understand that your hair has its own idiosyncrasies. By embracing hair of all textures – particularly coarse, thick, and resistant locks – Solia products are designed to meet your evolving hair needs. With unparalleled technology, Solia delivers exceptional salon-quality results with ease, making each product indispensable to your at-home hair routine.

Solia SuperHot 1
Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron
tee h.
Bronx, NY
I really don't like this curling Iron my curls always come out dull I just don't like it at all it's not the best
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
This worked to curl my hair, but my hair did not stay curled for an extended period of time like some other wands manage to do. Overall, it is a decent curling iron, but not for someone who has issues maintaining curls in their hair.
juan m.
Doral, FL
es muy buen producto sin embargo no soy muy fan de estas herramientas para el cabello igual lo nrecomiendo
Debora M.
G huge. I was just the same as a friend. if I had the opportunity. the first one. the first one. the first one.
Ester H.
I love the wavy effect that this product leaves. I use it a lot, when I need to curl my hair for some event it is at the top of the list.
Erica O.
Memphis , TN
Works well. I've just recently become weary of solia products- I had a straightener malfunction and literally melt into itself one afternoon. Be careful, folks!
Vanessa D.
Easy to use and get nice ringlets from it. Like this product and makes getting ready for the day easier.
Delaney W.
this product creates perfect beautiful luscious curls. i love it. you should definitely buy this product. it is just oh my god jesus lordy lord goodness. be careful it can get really hot. lololol. there is of course always room for improvement.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Works well curling my thick hair. My hair is naturally curly, but I use this when I want to have the beautiful bouncy, soft curls and it works just fine. My curls stay in tact all day long after using this wand.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Better than some curling irons I've tried but not the best one either. If you're looking for a good curling iron this one will work but I suggest the Hot Tools gold irons.