Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron

BY SOLIA

Need the heat? But without the damage? The Solia SuperHot Professional Curling Iron delivers just the right amount of heat for your unique hair type. With custom temperature settings ranging from 310°F-450°F (154°C-232°C), Solia’s unique tourmaline ceramic barrels perfectly distribute heat to create smooth, soft, and defined curls. Negative ion technology eliminates damage and frizz, while preserving moisture and shine. This curling iron is designed for all hair types – from fine, delicate locks to tough-to-tame coarse hair, and everything in between.

Whether your hair is super-straight, wavy, curly or a little bit of everything, Solia® professional beauty products are designed for even the most complex and multi-textured hair. The experts at Solia understand that your hair has its own idiosyncrasies. By embracing hair of all textures – particularly coarse, thick, and resistant locks – Solia products are designed to meet your evolving hair needs. With unparalleled technology, Solia delivers exceptional salon-quality results with ease, making each product indispensable to your at-home hair routine.

Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I absolutely love solia products and swear by them to friends and family. With very tight s shaped curls, it can sometimes be difficult to heat style as it takes a long time. With Solia's products like their curling iron and their straightener, I have found that the tools work well even without me doing a very good job of prepping my hair with a blowdryer beforehand. The style still comes out silky smooth, curls or straightened. I would put this up against the sedu line of hair tools as I have both and often reach for my solia over the sedu!
sacha k.
God bless curling irons. I loved this one, it was my first and only one and I use it to make enchanting fairytale curls on special occasions or just when I want to dress up for fun. My stylist showed me how to do it so I recommend you get a professional or just a friend who's really good with hair to show you what to do. It's worth it to know what you're doing! Also you can update your look and skill set now and then to make things sexier. There's really no end to the fun you can have with this thing.
Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
This worked to curl my hair, but my hair did not stay curled for an extended period of time like some other wands manage to do. Overall, it is a decent curling iron, but not for someone who has issues maintaining curls in their hair.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Works well curling my thick hair. My hair is naturally curly, but I use this when I want to have the beautiful bouncy, soft curls and it works just fine. My curls stay in tact all day long after using this wand.
Delaney W.
this product creates perfect beautiful luscious curls. i love it. you should definitely buy this product. it is just oh my god jesus lordy lord goodness. be careful it can get really hot. lololol. there is of course always room for improvement.
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Better than some curling irons I've tried but not the best one either. If you're looking for a good curling iron this one will work but I suggest the Hot Tools gold irons.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
Love this brand and this product. It makes my hair so wavy and soft. The heat dosent damage my hair especially when I use some products. I really like styling my hair and this makes my curls easier to get then the other curling iron brands that i have used in the past
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this curling iron! It works super well my hair always looks great I'm super satisfied with this product I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good curling tool you seriously won't regret it
Melanie P.
pfafftown, NC
It was very easy to use. Not to heavy in the hands. Left me with big bouncy curls that lasted all day.