Solia SuperHot 1

Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron

BY SOLIA

Need the heat? But without the damage? The Solia SuperHot Professional Curling Iron delivers just the right amount of heat for your unique hair type. With custom temperature settings ranging from 310°F-450°F (154°C-232°C), Solia’s unique tourmaline ceramic barrels perfectly distribute heat to create smooth, soft, and defined curls. Negative ion technology eliminates damage and frizz, while preserving moisture and shine. This curling iron is designed for all hair types – from fine, delicate locks to tough-to-tame coarse hair, and everything in between.

Whether your hair is super-straight, wavy, curly or a little bit of everything, Solia® professional beauty products are designed for even the most complex and multi-textured hair. The experts at Solia understand that your hair has its own idiosyncrasies. By embracing hair of all textures – particularly coarse, thick, and resistant locks – Solia products are designed to meet your evolving hair needs. With unparalleled technology, Solia delivers exceptional salon-quality results with ease, making each product indispensable to your at-home hair routine.

Solia SuperHot 1
Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron
zizli b.
london
this is amazing it doesn't take long to heat up and u can use it daily because its really easy to use
Ester H.
I love the wavy effect that this product leaves. I use it a lot, when I need to curl my hair for some event it is at the top of the list.
Cinthia A.
Santo domingo
Perfecto excelente producto 100% recomendado tiene una buena calidad perfecto para darle la textura deseada a nuestro cabello . Perfecto
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Niriksha_N N.
India
I want this product so much. I had seen my reviews regarding it and it seems to be perfect one for my hair thank you so much
Debora M.
G huge. I was just the same as a friend. if I had the opportunity. the first one. the first one. the first one.
Vanessa D.
Easy to use and get nice ringlets from it. Like this product and makes getting ready for the day easier.
Oleksandra I.
Paris
Très bon marque, très facile à se préparer. Ça donne l'air assez naturel pour ma coiffure.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Like this curling iron a lot. Heats up to high temperature that keeps the curl for longer