Solia SuperHot 1

Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron

BY SOLIA

Need the heat? But without the damage? The Solia SuperHot Professional Curling Iron delivers just the right amount of heat for your unique hair type. With custom temperature settings ranging from 310°F-450°F (154°C-232°C), Solia’s unique tourmaline ceramic barrels perfectly distribute heat to create smooth, soft, and defined curls. Negative ion technology eliminates damage and frizz, while preserving moisture and shine. This curling iron is designed for all hair types – from fine, delicate locks to tough-to-tame coarse hair, and everything in between.

Whether your hair is super-straight, wavy, curly or a little bit of everything, Solia® professional beauty products are designed for even the most complex and multi-textured hair. The experts at Solia understand that your hair has its own idiosyncrasies. By embracing hair of all textures – particularly coarse, thick, and resistant locks – Solia products are designed to meet your evolving hair needs. With unparalleled technology, Solia delivers exceptional salon-quality results with ease, making each product indispensable to your at-home hair routine.

Solia SuperHot 1
Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron
tee h.
Bronx, NY
I really don't like this curling Iron my curls always come out dull I just don't like it at all it's not the best
Heather C.
Dahlonega, GA
I love the amount of heat this product releases and it doesn't take long at all for it to heat u for you to use.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
juan m.
Doral, FL
es muy buen producto sin embargo no soy muy fan de estas herramientas para el cabello igual lo nrecomiendo
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Victoria O.
Sanger, CA
I love the wand kinda curling irons. They make my hair look beautiful and I get compliments all the time.
I love curling my hair I would love to get one of these I would like to try it and see how itcomes out
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Pretty great iron heats up fast gets super hot and doesn't pull those tiny baby hairs great product
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This curling iron is great for smaller tighter curls and they also stay put all day long.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!