Solia SuperHot 1

Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron

BY SOLIA

Need the heat? But without the damage? The Solia SuperHot Professional Curling Iron delivers just the right amount of heat for your unique hair type. With custom temperature settings ranging from 310°F-450°F (154°C-232°C), Solia’s unique tourmaline ceramic barrels perfectly distribute heat to create smooth, soft, and defined curls. Negative ion technology eliminates damage and frizz, while preserving moisture and shine. This curling iron is designed for all hair types – from fine, delicate locks to tough-to-tame coarse hair, and everything in between.

Whether your hair is super-straight, wavy, curly or a little bit of everything, Solia® professional beauty products are designed for even the most complex and multi-textured hair. The experts at Solia understand that your hair has its own idiosyncrasies. By embracing hair of all textures – particularly coarse, thick, and resistant locks – Solia products are designed to meet your evolving hair needs. With unparalleled technology, Solia delivers exceptional salon-quality results with ease, making each product indispensable to your at-home hair routine.

Solia SuperHot 1
Solia SuperHot 1" Curling Iron
kiana f.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I absolutely love solia products and swear by them to friends and family. With very tight s shaped curls, it can sometimes be difficult to heat style as it takes a long time. With Solia's products like their curling iron and their straightener, I have found that the tools work well even without me doing a very good job of prepping my hair with a blowdryer beforehand. The style still comes out silky smooth, curls or straightened. I would put this up against the sedu line of hair tools as I have both and often reach for my solia over the sedu!
sacha k.
sacha k.
God bless curling irons. I loved this one, it was my first and only one and I use it to make enchanting fairytale curls on special occasions or just when I want to dress up for fun. My stylist showed me how to do it so I recommend you get a professional or just a friend who's really good with hair to show you what to do. It's worth it to know what you're doing! Also you can update your look and skill set now and then to make things sexier. There's really no end to the fun you can have with this thing.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Works well curling my thick hair. My hair is naturally curly, but I use this when I want to have the beautiful bouncy, soft curls and it works just fine. My curls stay in tact all day long after using this wand.
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
this product creates perfect beautiful luscious curls. i love it. you should definitely buy this product. it is just oh my god jesus lordy lord goodness. be careful it can get really hot. lololol. there is of course always room for improvement.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Memphis, Tn
Works well. I've just recently become weary of solia products- I had a straightener malfunction and literally melt into itself one afternoon. Be careful, folks!
VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
INALLY, a great curling iron that I can actually afford!! Heats up fast, and is so easy to use. I love how my curls stay all day long after using this.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Elmwood, LA
This worked to curl my hair, but my hair did not stay curled for an extended period of time like some other wands manage to do. Overall, it is a decent curling iron, but not for someone who has issues maintaining curls in their hair.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Better than some curling irons I've tried but not the best one either. If you're looking for a good curling iron this one will work but I suggest the Hot Tools gold irons.
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Absolutely love love love this curling iron! It heats fast and works well for my fine hair. I'm a repeat user of this brand. Totally satisfied!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Great product and great name brand!! Curls my hair very easily and looks silky!! Its important to purchase a good name brand for great results!