Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia

by Solia

How well does it straighten? Does it damage hair a lot?
Is this good on thick hair?
Does this product work well on curly hair?
Start your review of Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia!
How would you rate this product?
Fredericksburg, VA
It's great for damaged and dry hair since it doesn't do anything else to it. And its a pretty good price.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this flat iron because i have a really messy hair, and this really helps me so it could look great
Boston, MA
My favorite straightener! Heats up quickly, straightens perfectly! One of a kind greatness right here!
I think this is a great flat iron! Especially for thick hair like mine! I definitely recommend.
This one doesn't burn your hair like the other ones do. It's worth it I like this product.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best flat iron ever! Great for dry and damaged hair because it doesn't add to that damage.
Russell, ON
I have had this flat iron for over 6 years and it’s still working as well as when I got it as a gift! It has a nice look to it and works amazing at getting my hair straight without making it feel dry or damaged. I like how the light shows you if it’s reached your preferred heat setting.
Burnaby, BC
Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia uploaded by Sarah G.
Great flat iron that has lasted me many years and still looks new. Mine is pink. Heats up super quick, long cord. Has adjustable heat temp. The Solia brand covers caps that cover the hinge bolt came off within first days cracked. Still works the same just aesthetic. I really like the swivel cord. Slides along hair without pulling or tugging. Would recommend.
martil
1,340 reviews
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋 Gmail : [email protected] Gmail : [email protected]
This was actually my first expensive straightener lol and it did what it could when I needed it. Did my hair stay straight longer then 30mins after? Nope! Did it take me multiple tries to get a single strand straight? Oh yeah! This straightener is just not meant for someone who has thick frizzy hair that can't be tamed. Definitely not worth the price tag.