Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia

by Solia

How well does it straighten? Does it damage hair a lot?
Is this good on thick hair?
Does this product work well on curly hair?
Start your review of Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia!
How would you rate this product?
South Florida
This flat iron has been great at straightening my naturally curly hair! I especially like that I am able to control the temperature, ensuring I use as little heat as possible. I would definitely recommend this flat iron to anyone and everyone!
San Antonio
I had this flat iron for 5 years now. Even though I've dropped it several times still works fine! It was worth the price. I'm planning on replacing it soon. I also like the different temp settings.
Madison, WI
This is a great flat iron if you like super pin straight hair. I have a lot of hair, and this gets through it quick. It doesn’t work for flat iron curls though, the sides are a bit bulky for that.
Carteret, NJ
Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia uploaded by Raquel C.
I've had this flat iron for years. It's one of the best I've ever purchased. I blow dry my hair and add some frizz control products to straighten my hair. After I use the flat iron to maintain the look so it last longer. Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia
Forrest City, AR
I use this straightener regularly and love it! It has an excellent adjustable heat setting, is a great size, and has a very long swivel cord! The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't allow you to leave the straightener in a closed position while it is warming up (unless you hold it of course).
westfield
This flat iron lasted me over ten years before a plate cracked (I dropped it one too many times). Needless to say I bought another one. It works perfectly for straightening my natural hair.
Glendale, CA
My mom bought me this straightener as a birthday present several years ago after much much research. The quality is great! I've had it for at least 4 or 5 years and it still looks/ works like its brand new! It heats up soooo fast! And the ceramic plates glide smoothly over your hair so it is super easy to use! I use it both for straightening my hair and for making nice waves. 10/10
I used chi straighteners for a long time and always had to replace them every two years which I found to be really annoying. Then I finally got the Solia and have had it for almost 5! It is still as perfect as the day I got it and makes my hair straight and frizz-free in a matter of minutes!
Rolla, MO
It's well worth the money. I have had my flat iron for a little over four years now... And I LOVE IT. The grip isn't that big, and it doesn't hurt your hand when your straightening your hair. If this one ever dies, I will be ordering another one right away!
I swear by this straightener. I have extremely thick and wavy hair and this is by far the best straightener I’ve ever used. The heat is totally adjustable but it goes all the way up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit which is exactly what my hair needs to achieve the super straight and sleek look that I love.