Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4

Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4
Solia Professional Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (1-3/4")Solia
Fortuna đź’‹.
San Antonio
I had this flat iron for 5 years now. Even though I've dropped it several times still works fine! It was worth the price. I'm planning on replacing it soon. I also like the different temp settings.
Samantha K.
I use this straightener regularly and love it! It has an excellent adjustable heat setting, is a great size, and has a very long swivel cord! The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't allow you to leave the straightener in a closed position while it is warming up (unless you hold it of course).
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I swear by this straightener. I have extremely thick and wavy hair and this is by far the best straightener I’ve ever used. The heat is totally adjustable but it goes all the way up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit which is exactly what my hair needs to achieve the super straight and sleek look that I love.
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
My mom bought me this straightener as a birthday present several years ago after much much research. The quality is great! I've had it for at least 4 or 5 years and it still looks/ works like its brand new! It heats up soooo fast! And the ceramic plates glide smoothly over your hair so it is super easy to use! I use it both for straightening my hair and for making nice waves. 10/10
Alyssa G.
I used chi straighteners for a long time and always had to replace them every two years which I found to be really annoying. Then I finally got the Solia and have had it for almost 5! It is still as perfect as the day I got it and makes my hair straight and frizz-free in a matter of minutes!
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
It's well worth the money. I have had my flat iron for a little over four years now... And I LOVE IT. The grip isn't that big, and it doesn't hurt your hand when your straightening your hair. If this one ever dies, I will be ordering another one right away!
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
Very good flat iron even on colored hair it doesn't fry or burn your hair off I get a little breakage but that because my whole head is super red I really love these flat irons I recommend them to everybody
Lynchelle D.
This was my first ceramic flat iron and I love it! It glides through hair easily and leaves it shiny & frizz free. My hair used to be super long and like that plates are big. I got my mom, sister, & 2 cousins using a Solia now.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I love this iron straightener leaves my hair soft and straight I think I love this because I have a tone of real curls and it will make them behave and go straight when I want straight hair.
sara w.
Waycross, GA
I know it's just a flat iron but this doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy like others. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and definitely straight!
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
Is this good on thick hair?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Does this product work well on curly hair?
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
What is the highest heat setting in this iron?
Isabel G.
How well does it straighten? Does it damage hair a lot?