Solia Pink Limited Edition 1

BY SOLIA

Solia Pink Limited Edition 1
Solia Pink Limited Edition 1" Flat Iron
Juliana M.
This was my first higher end flat iron in high school and it really is amazing! Although it gets WAY hot and overheats after it's been on for about 15 minutes. It got to the point where I would have to turn it off between hair sections or else my hair would be fried. I also stepped on it in college and it broke! But that was my bad LOL
April V.
This has been such a great straightener for my hair over the 8 years that I've owned it. I can straighten and even curl with it. Gives my hair a sleek finish. I love it!
Yaimee O.
I don't have this hair straightener, but I would love to have it. I really like the color of it. The price I'm not so sure about it. I would probably try to get it on a sale.
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
I have not the hair straightener but it works well and heard that alasia fine hair is very practical to carry around and its color is very beautiful
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This one get my hair curls and it was very beautiful on I really enjoyeda it didn't get too hot but it got hot enough to not damage my
Karen S.
My Solia flatiron is fantastic! I have been using mine for 8 years now and have loved it the whole time!
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.m
Terryn S.
Wpg, MB
I've been using my pink solia hair straightening iron for years and it still works really great. I purchased it for a great price online to replace my old one that only broke because I stepped on it. I am happy with how well it straightens my hair and how long it's held up, with no end in sight!