BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsSolia
1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer

Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer

by Solia

Does anyone know a good replacement for this bad boy? I have this dryer and LOVE it. I love how strong the air is and it dries my thick hair so much faster than ANY other dryer I have used. Also it makes my hair sleeker and volumized and awesome. I barely have to style. Unfortunately it is getting old and I fear it will kick the bucket one of these days. Does anyone who loves this dryer know a good replacement???
Where can I purchase the Solia 1875W thermal ionic hairdryer? I can't find it anywhere!
Start your review of Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Megan L.
This has a nice ergonomic feel to it, lightweight and easy to maneuver. It dries hair fast without leaving it fried and frizzy. Mine has held up for years so that makes it worth the price to me. Hair doesn't necessarily look shinier with this dryer though.
Anna T.
This hairdryer looks like it's not being sold anymore, and I am so happy that I got my hands on it and also am sad and scared that it will no longer be replaceable. It dries my hair super fast and gets it super straight without frizzies! I live and die by Solia!
Laura P.
Gran secador de cabello tiene mucha potencia lo que hace que no te esfuerces mucho cuando te secas el cabello
Raquel S.
My favorite blow dryer its works so well and straightens my curly hair very nicely I don't know what I would do without it.
Tina T.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this blow dryer. My hair is always soft after and it dries really quick. It was a great price and it lasted 8 years. I wish they still made this blowdryer. I would have definitely bought it again.
Rayna D.
Frisco, TX
this hairdryer is amazing. it drys your hair so quick without breakage and i love all of the settings
Alia L.
westfield
This is the best hair dryer I have ever owned. 6 years strong and I don’t even want to try another brand. It’s light weight and gets my hair super straight when I blow it out. It gets super hot which is what I need for the texture of my hair. It’s not loud and it’s so easy to use. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a good professional hair dryer!
Chanel G.
new jersey
I always thought are high priced blow dryers really worth it? Yes! I bought this not knowing if it could really get the job done. I have extremely curly hair, this blow dryer combined with a roller brush actually makes my hair straight. I love this blow dryer. Best little splurge I did
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
This blow dryer saved my hair! Primarily using air pressure versus heat, this dryer prevents heat damage that it’s competitors do to your hair. Absolutely worth the price!
Celia M.
Las Vagas
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!