BY SOLGAR

Solgar Zinc DescriptionAntioxidant, Skin & Immune System SupportGluten, Wheat & Dairy FreeSuitable for VegetariansZinc promotes healthy skin, hair and nails, supports normal taste and vision, and promotes the synthesis of collagen in bone tissue. It also supports cell growth and DNA formation. It exerts antioxidant activity and can support a healthy immune system. Free OfGluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color. DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Roxanne G.
Lathrop, CA
I love Solgar vitamins. Compared to other vitamin companies out there, I find them to have the most quality form of supplement. And there's no gimmicky, over excessive potency amounts - meaning their capsules are usually the recommended dosages. Their zinc has worked great for me. I usually start taking it as soon as I feel a cold coming on or someone in my house is sick. It usually helps me avoid whatever illness is around me!
Meraises M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can honestly say that all the solgar products are amazing and I love them! My whole family takes not only the zinc but other vitamins from Solgar as well and you can never go wrong with this brand!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I take this supplement when I start to feel a cold coming on. It always seems to help. I'm generally pretty healthy and don't get sick thanks to these!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have acne look into zinc it has amazing benefits just make sure to eat before u take them otherwise you may experience nausea
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is a miracle! Whenever i feel a cold coming on i take this for a couple of days and i dont get sick!
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
Just started taking waiting for the results to kick in. Based on the reviews this is suppose to be good.
Jackeline P.
This is really a great investment !!! I really recommend buying this and the brand is great
Amanda W.
Cinti, OH
I swear by zinc when I feel a cold coming on. It really does work and quickly too!
I've struggled with acne for the past few years, then someone recommened zinc tablets to me. I purchased mine at clicks and immediately began taking them. After a week i noticed the results, I wasn't breaking out as often as before and my skin seemed to look a lot less irritated. For anyone looking to find a natural acne cure i strongly suggest zinc
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These pills are awesome! It's works really fast! If there's any pills it's this! I do recommend them! It's affordable too!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Do these have a bad smell?
Tatum P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are these taken for
VE-1140167 Andry P.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Se puede tomar sin receta?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.
Fatima S.