BY SOLGAR #51 in Vitamin D

Solgar proudly introduces Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU Softgels, offering advanced vitamin D3 support in a safflower oil-based softgel to promote optimal absorption and assimilation. Each softgel provides 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol). This premium formula is free of gluten, wheat, and dairy. Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. It also supports a healthy immune system, the health of the pancreas, and the health of various tissues, including breast, colon, and prostate tissue. Vitamin D may also support muscle strength in older adults. Vitamin D3 is a potent active form of vitamin D, the form naturally produced in the body when skin is exposed to sunlight. Lack of exposure to sunlight may reduce vitamin D levels in the body - especially during winter and for those in northern climates. As we age, our bodies produce this important nutrient less efficiently. Research supports the positive role that vitamin D3 plays in supporting wellness. see more...

Buy on iHerb*
C B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was taking a lower dose of vitamin d3 in a chewable which I loved (I hate swallowing pills) but it just wasn't a high enough dose. When you are deficient it's hard to get your levels high enough to make a difference. Since taking these my mood has greatly improved as well as my energy levels.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I take these vitamin D soft gels in the winter months every day with vitamin K2 and calcium for maximum efficiency.
If you ever experience lack of energy in the darker months, taking vitamin D could potentially help and balance the energy level, lift your mood.
Dessire F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this Brad because all its products are completely organic. I star drinking this because my Doctor told me so. But I have notice this has a quickly effect. And the price is not high.
Julie R.
Manhasset, NY
Way too many international units... Good product if used temporarily and appropriately but otherwise has 5 times the recommended daily allowance for vitamin d
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to start taking these. A couple people recommended these. The ingredients are good. My doctor noticed a change in my level and praised me
Nicole P.
I had to start taking vitamin d3 because of low levels during the winter months, I took these & worked like a charm!
Vandita S.
These softgels are easy to take and add a good nutritional boost to my regular daily diet. Will repurchase
The only brand I trust for my D3. Look up the ingredients, nothing questionable!
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
I've used these vitamins during winter and I'm happy with the product. Solgar is a great brand and these solftgels are very easy to take.
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Just do it! Vitamin D keeps me from aching, reduces the creakiness on my knees, and my skin is better too!!!
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Este es un buen producto ? Viene en cápsulas ?