HealthWellnessSolgar
Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets

Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets

by Solgar

Many nutrients cannot be delivered to the body externally. This formula is designed to help support collagen, a major component of skin, nails and hair that can decrease as we age. Delivering nutrients like Vitamin C and Copper internally may help support hair, nail and skin health.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets!
Ekaterina S.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Yo tome casi toda la caja pero no lo vi resultado. Mis uñas están debeles por eso yo compre. Pero no me da resultado.. tal ves tengo que tomar 2 o 3 botellas #solgar #skin
gvantsa I.
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets uploaded by gvantsa I.
I recomend this product I bought this resently and i already notice a difference. I use it in combination with the solgar biotin 1000 mg and even my eyelashes look better with these two supplements. They don't fall out that much anymore. If you're looking for something to give you beautyfull hair and great hairgrowth, use solgar skin nails hair and biotin. You'll love it!!!!
makeuptinatini I.
Wilmington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets uploaded by makeuptinatini I.
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets uploaded by makeuptinatini I.
I bought because my nails and hair is growing very slow and my skin need some help. Everyone told me that this is very good and I will try ❤️❤️Good value, If it will be as good as all are saying will buy again .
Roena B.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets uploaded by Roena B.
Very effective! My nails have never been harder. They never break! Have definitely seen new baby hairs growing but havent seen much difference in my skin though.[product:solgar-skin,-nails-and-hair,-advanced-msm-formula,-120-tablets-standard-packaging]
Teona C.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets uploaded by Teona C.
María V.
Algeciras
La mejor del Mercado Siempre que necesites tus uñas más fuerte y el pelo estas pastillas más biotina en el pelo te van ayudar muchísimo ya que es rico en un montón de vitaminas y proteínas. Tiene un alto contenido en todo. Solgar - Skin, Nails and Hair, Advanced MSM Formula, 120 Tablets Standard Packaging
Andrea C.
Rugby
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair Tablets uploaded by Andrea C.
I wanted a supplement to help grow my loc’s strong, I have tried biotin before and caused my skin to breakout. This supplement contains and alternative to biotin (MSM), in the first week my skin was clear and my hair was growing thicker. You have to take two tablets daily, it’s gluten, wheat, dairy, soya and yeast free
Paula B.
It truly works!!!! My hair, skin and nails are now the best!!! It became strong and stronger everyday that I took those pills. I bought it on "Celeiro" which is a natural product store nearby, easy to find.

Looking for your answer?