Solgar

Solgar - Skin, Nails and...
59 Reviews
5 / 5
I really like these vitamins. They are very effective and feel great because of them! The dosage is reasonable, the packaging closes well and there is cotton wool inside. The dosage is normal, the ingredients are natural.
5 / 5
Solgar have always been amazing! I've been drinking their vitamins for a long time and I see the result. This time I decided to start restoring my hair, skin and nails
4 / 5
I like the effectiveness of these pills! I have been taking it for more than 5 years! their composition is natural) the packaging is very convenient) I take the dose that I made for myself! every morning!
5 / 5
Solgar's Nails, Skin, & Hair vitamins are a holistic approach to beauty and health. Harnessing the synergy of vital nutrients, each tablet works from within to fortify and rejuvenate. Whether it's stronger nails, radiant skin, or luscious hair you're after, this supplement delivers noticeable results. In a world of external beauty treatments, Solgar reminds us of the importance of inner nourishment.
5 / 5
I have been using this product since 2 years, uninterrupted. I started to see the results after 3 months. My hair has never been this long in all my life. Also it is curly now, since biotin makes my hair thicker i guess. I see a brightness in my skin and my nails are so strong, it is difficult to cut them.
5 / 5
Helps my skin and my joints! Pretty affordable. I didn’t even notice the difference it was making in for my SI joint until I ran out and was in pain again. Not entirely sure about the impact on my hair but it is clear that it is effective in other areas, so I think that the cosmetic effects will appear over time.
4 / 5
Cela fait deja 1 mois que je test se produit. On voit un changement. Mon cheveux est mon cassant et plus tonique. Le seul bemol cest que ce complement peut donne la nausee.
5 / 5
Amazing product, vitamins are must and solgar is one if the best brand for supplementary product, i already feel that my hair, nails and my skin got healthier.
5 / 5
This is my favorite supplement for strong nails. I think it helps with hair shedding too, and good for skin also. But really makes nails thick and hard and it’s not too pricey
4 / 5
Questo integratore offre i nutrienti necessari per la salute e bellezza di pelle,unghie e capelli.Da quando lo uso ho notato dei miglioramenti soprattutto per quanto riguarda la chioma,è più resistente e corposa,più folta.Gli ingredienti sono di ottima qualità,Solgar è un brand storico e mi sento di consigliare questo prodotto.