Solgar

Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil...
20 Reviews
5 / 5
I have dry skin on my hands and feet. The doctor advised me to take omega 3. After a short period of use of omega three, all problems were gone. Solgar vitamins are very effective. However, it is always important to consult a doctor. Recommend đź‘Ť
5 / 5
Per quanto mi riguarda, Solgar rimane una delle migliori aziende che commercializza integratori. Solgar omega 3 è un prodotto ottimo, non si ha quello spiacevole retrogusto di pesce dopo l'assunzione . Un prodotto che ha un ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo
5 / 5
I used it because I have read omega helps with PMS/depressive symptoms. It did good and my hair/skin were so much better
5 / 5
My favourite fish oil so far. Quality is high, you don’t feel nor smell fishy after taking it. You will see some differences even within your skin afterwards. Can’t say it is expensive, because it is worth its price.
5 / 5
Take them two times a year, hoping to fight my depression and anxiety. I like the fact that it doesn’t have a specific smell as some vitamins do.
5 / 5
I was researching the best fish oil and I discovered Solgar. Of course it also helped that Whole Foods had amazing offers on Solgar at that time. Now I am buying Solgar Advance omega D3 which is made of wild Alaska Salmon oil, on the repeat. The bottle contains 120 soft gels which last my husband and myself exactly 60 days. Those soft gels are a bit too big and best go with warm rather than cold water. The shell of the fish oil is bovine gelatine which I consider to be Collagen, whether it is so or not. This product is not for vegans but Solgar does have vegan vitamins as well. [product:solgar-omega-3-fish-oil-concentrate-240-softgels]
5 / 5
They are a little bit more pricey than others and and pills are a little bit bigger than usually but they are super efficient
5 / 5
Easy to swallow, it has no side taste and does not dry out too fast as some of softgels. Like it
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It's a good supplement. But overpriced as for me. I don't see any difference with my body when I tried to use fish oil from another brands.
5 / 5
I prefer solgar brands over other brands because they are easy on stomach they don't cause cramping or gas,it's even non allergy as I am sensetive and solgar has helped me with best products.