Solgar Megasorb CoQ-10 Softgels

by Solgar

CoQ-10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant, which also drives cellular energy production. It is especially important for organs and tissues with high energy requirements, like the heart.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solgar Megasorb CoQ-10 Softgels!
tiffany V.
Escondido , CA
My mother in law takes these and she says their really easy to swallow and they don't have a nasty taste when you put it in your mouth . They are kind of pricey though .
Mariam M.
Newark, DE
I bought it to my sister and shen is drinking now for 30 days. she is feeling good things. Hair removing is less an skin became better. We do not know if it is connected to this coq-10 but good changes we have after getting this solgar vitamin
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
A great supplement to take for a healthy heart. Just wish it wasn't so expensive as it is one of the supplements we like to keep on hand.

Looking for your answer?