Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets

Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and absorption.* By stimulating the secretion of calcitonin, it aids the influx of calcium into bone and promotes optimal bone mineralization.* Along with ATP, magnesium supports cellular energy metabolism.* It also supports nerve and muscle function.* This formulation provides magnesium citrate, a highly absorbable form of this important mineral.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets!
Madi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets uploaded by Madi V.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of the best supplements brands I have ever tried. Magnesium is good for nerves and muscles, obviously consult your doctor before taking any supplements. Bought the product several times from this brand and I am super happy with them.
Jacqueline A.
Oak Ridge, NC
Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets uploaded by Jacqueline A.
I heard about Magnesium eas good for our metabolis. and i bought other brand and later saw it wasn't the best ingredients, so i found this ones that are totally good, with the correct ingredients and so price affordable!
Emazing E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Solgar vitamins! I find them to be very good quality and also allergen friendly. They do not hurt the stomach when you take them and appear very effective!
Naya L.
Framingham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for mind and body. I’m a cyclist and I ride 20-30 miles a day and sometimes that’s hard on my muscles so I replenish with magnesium before bed but it also helps alleviate anxiety!
Lisa C.
Simpsonville
Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets uploaded by Lisa C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Fantastic product!!! Everyone calls me the magnesium pusher. Haha. But it’s SO important to our health and most of us are deficient. There’s a lot of brands & types and I have tried so many. But this one is superb!!! Better sleep, better mood, better skin.... etc.
Laura R.
Kirkland, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband and I take these every night to help relax and sleep! We both have auto immune diseases and this really helps. I take one and he takes 2. Highly recommend as a natural way to help with insomnia and relax muscles.
Ianina O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love solgar for all the supplements they make. This one is not an exception. Helps a lot with my anxiety and stress problems. Highly recommend
Laurel S.
Tampa , FL
Love this I have used This for nerve disorder - I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks And so far think this has been Working for me the price is great and I tend To love all of solgar products! :)
Chase C.
washington dc
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I took this for a long time to help me with my anxiety amongst other things. It's much more convenient than the powder and does not leave any sort of aftertaste. I would recommend it!
Krystal  Z.
West View, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Magnesium is important to boost your metabolic functions in your body, I take this everyday. Gives me energy.

Looking for your answer?