Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Solgar Lit'l Squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels

Solgar Lit'l Squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels

BY SOLGAR

Product Description

Solgar proudly introduces lit'l squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels™ for kids, which come in a great-tasting natural fruit punch flavor in a fun fish shape. Each Chewie-Gel provides 100 mg of ultra-pure, cold-extracted, highly stable DHA to support children's healthy brain development, focus, and cognition. DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that humans require for essential metabolic reactions but cannot synthesize. It is the major fatty acid in brain phospholipids, which are the building blocks of cell membranes. About 70 percent of brain growth happens in utero, the remaining 30 percent is completed by age six. Therefore, it is essential that kids get enough DHA during this crucial growth period. Research has shown that low levels of omega-3 fatty acids may contribute to children's difficulty concentrating, learning, and behaving. Fortunately, supplementation helps: Several studies have found that kids taking supplements with DHA demonstrated improved cognition, behavior, focus, and vocabulary. Every batch of lit'l squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels is QC tested for PCB's, dioxins, and heavy metals. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Solgar Lit'l Squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels
Solgar Lit'l Squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us