HealthWellnessSolgar

by Solgar

Calcium provides the building blocks that help keep bones and teeth strong and healthy.* It also plays a role in proper function of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems.* Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone.* Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.* Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system.* This formulation provides Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D3 in a delicious and easy to absorb liquid form for daily supplementation. †Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3 – Natural Orange-Vanilla Flavor!
Catherine N.
Have been using this time to get my physical wellness straight, I felt I might have a magnesium deficiency. This formula has calcium and vitamin D as an added bonus. I know that especially with minerals bioavailability is key, this is easy to take and tastes delicious- it’s like dessert.

Looking for your answer?