Solgar Gentle Iron - 25 mg - 90 Vegetable Capsules uploaded by Agne B.Solgar Gentle Iron - 25 mg - 90 Vegetable Capsules uploaded by Kaitlyn S.

BY SOLGAR

This formulation provides an advanced, patented form of iron which is non-constipating and gentle on the stomach. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the protein that carries oxygen from the lungs to all tissues of the body. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin Iron promotes normal red blood cell production and supports energy utilization Solgar Gentle Iron Non-Constipating contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives or color Suggested adult usage: One veggie cap daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner To assure freshness and potency store in a cool dry place, away from heat, light and moisture Serving size: 1 vegetable capsule Servings per container: 90 Active ingredient: Iron 25mg Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate We cannot accept returns on this product. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
With being anemic there hell so much , before no matter how much I slept I always felt tired and even being athletic I felt weaker in the gym and got tired much more quicker. These seem to be a lot more gentle than other iron supplements on my stomach and I haven't noticed discomfort yet. I've been taking them for about a week and a half and they helped immediately, I definitely recommend to anybody who has symptoms of anemia. They are super affordable and definitely worth trying
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
This is great for maintaining iron levels if you're anemic or tend to have low ferritin. These are very easy on the stomach and definitely will have you feeling better quickly. While many iron supplements are constipating, this formula is not one that will do that to you. Easy on the stomach, easy on the intestines, great for iron levels.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's good for rising hemoglobin and free sugar. It's gentle to your stomach. It is optimal for vegetarians because it raises levels of iron. I recommed it to all people. I like it.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is the best iron supplement out. Vege caps are a must for a true health nut that wants no added junk. I'm anemic so I take one a day with vitamin C witch helps it bind better and it helps me feel so much better energy wise. This is the only brand I trust cause there is nothing added.
Bobbi Jo M.
Windham, Ct
Had to take these iron pills when I was pregnant it was easy on my stomach. And it was also good for baby. They got my iron back to where it needed to be quickly and safely
Kaitlyn S.
When I was pregnant with my son the doctor recommended that I take an iron supplement. I really like this product because it's gentle and non-constipation! The capsules were fairly easy to swallow.
katina h.
Where can I get these?
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
Is it advisable to take pregnant women?