Solgar FP Fenugreek Vegetable Capsules

by Solgar

Solgar® Full Potency Herbs include traditional herbal extracts in a base of active raw herbs to ensure that the full benefits are derived from the herbs. These products combine the advantages of both raw herbs and their active principles in the form of dry extracts. Our herbal formulas are specially prepared to include all the naturally occurring, synergistic constituents of the herb and not just selected, isolated active phytochemicals. Solgar® herbal products offer the highest quality, purest herbs available worldwide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solgar FP Fenugreek Vegetable Capsules!
ariel H.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solgar FP Fenugreek Vegetable Capsules uploaded by ariel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Solgar FP Fenugreek Vegetable Capsules I used these pills to boost up my milk supply after giving birth. These are crazy effective. I made a mistake by taking 3 a day and almost immediately noticed a difference. I had to stop taking these after a week because I was producing too much milk and it was painful. I think it’s great to take but be cautious.

Looking for your answer?