BY SOLGAR

Solgar Brewer's Yeast DescriptionPremium, Natural, Unflavored, Unsweetened, UnfortifiedDebitteredNothing Added, Naturally DeliciousSuitable for VegetariansA completely natural primary Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that provides a source of amino acids, B-complex vitamins and minerals. Most Brewer's Yeasts are derived from the fermentation of beer: Such fermentation involves using grain (rice, wheat, etc.) malt, active yeast and the dried flowers of hops. The addition of hops to the fermentation gives a characteristic flavor to beer but imparts a bitter taste to the dried Brewer's Yeast obtained as a byproduct. Although efforts are made to debitter the yeast prior to final drying operations, most Brewer's Yeasts are, nevertheless, left with a bitter odor. Solgar's Brewer's Yeast is produced from beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. After fermentation, the yeast is collected and dried, using special techniques to preserve its protein, vitamin and mineral content. Free OfCorn, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy products, artificial preservatives, flavors and colors. DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tara C.
I purchased this as a flea remedy/ natural treat booster for my dog. I mix half a cup of the yeast and 1cup and 2tbsp of melted coconut oil together well and place in treat molds to harden. My dog absolutely loves them and wouldn't eat just plain coconut oil, it had to have the yeast. So far it has helped keep the fleas down that I'm aware. I'll keep an eye and give a better flea review later. Worth the money.
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to keep my breastmilk supply up. It's not the best tasting as you can sprinkle in yogurt, cereal etc. I usually make cookies with it to mask the taste. I order from Amazon as unable to find in local stores in my area. It usually costs from $12-15 for 14 ounces.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I purchased this to increase my breastmilk supply. I added to cookie and muffin recipes. It does have a slightly bitter flavor, but it works! I still had some in the cabinet well after my daughter was weaned. Then my dog started losing his hair and in my google search I saw that brewer's yeast was good for dog's skin and hair. I starting adding to his dinner and within two weeks his hair had grown back! He even seems to like the flavor. Great stuff, many uses!
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Add it to my lactation cookies to boost milk supply in breastfeeding mommas and it truly helps them see a difference. I personally add it to other things too, like pancakes and muffins, for an added nutrient in my on the go snack, that my body benefits from at the same time
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I bought this to help boost my breast milk supply because I want to start working and need to start a stash. It has a very bitter taste. So I don't recommend using it in smoothies. I highly recommend using it with brownie mix. You can hardly taste it!
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had bought a container of this when I was still breastfeeding my daughter to help boost my milk supply.
I would add it to baked goods (mainly oatmeal cookies) and I could see a difference in my supply!
Stacey D.
Love this to help increase my breastmilk supply! Works great and has no taste. I put some in my oatmeal, smoothies, and cookie recipes along with other ways of using it.
Tiffany B.
Great supplement for breastfeeding moms to initiate or improve milk supply. Active ingredient in lactation cookies. Can also be added to smoothies.
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my lactation cookies. Once the yeast is in the cookies you can't really taste it.
Zithri M.
Laredo Texas , Texas
ESTE ES UN MUY BUEN PRODUCTO LO RECOMIENDO MUCHO SI QUIEREN ALGO DE BUENA CALIDAD