BY SOLGAR

Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. It helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism. see more...

Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
As a cancer survivor I have been looking for something to help grow my hair. My doctor suggested taking biotin once a day. My hair has started to grow rapidly but I don't think it is solely attributed to the biotin. However I still plan to take it every day not only for my hair but for my nails as well.
Kathy R.
Alexandria, LA
Biotin actually gave me a breakout in my hair. By taking biotin everyday, i develop ingrown hair on the side of my chin. Take at your own risk
Beatrice P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can't recommend this stuff enough! Saw a big change in my hair growth and it helped my skin as well. Highly recommend !!!
Lexy J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
these solgar biotin 1000mg are super high and super afffective at promoting hair growth, thickening of the hair and healthy skin and nails
Erika H.
Plano, TX
Helps with hair growth perfectly! I'm lucky since I have dry skin, because biotin breaks out people with oily skin
Sasha L.
Dubai, Dubai
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taking it for already a month. So far like the result. Surprisingly cheap for Solgar.
My hair start falling less.