BY SOLGAR

Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. It helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Beatrice P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can't recommend this stuff enough! Saw a big change in my hair growth and it helped my skin as well. Highly recommend !!!
Kathy R.
Alexandria, LA
Biotin actually gave me a breakout in my hair. By taking biotin everyday, i develop ingrown hair on the side of my chin. Take at your own risk
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
As a cancer survivor I have been looking for something to help grow my hair. My doctor suggested taking biotin once a day. My hair has started to grow rapidly but I don't think it is solely attributed to the biotin. However I still plan to take it every day not only for my hair but for my nails as well.
Erika H.
Ada, OH
Helps with hair growth perfectly! I'm lucky since I have dry skin, because biotin breaks out people with oily skin