Soleus Go Fitness Band Black Activity tracker uploaded by Samantha M.

BY SOLEUS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

, The Soleus Go Fitness Band is a fitness band that tracks all your activities. It counts steps you take and features a dedicated exercise mode. The sleep pattern tracking keeps track of how well you sleep. The Go Fitness Band even offer up caller ID and text message notifications from your smartphone via bluetooth. Go Fitness Band Features: Activity Tracker, Step Counter, Calories Burnt, Measures: - Distance - Average Pace/Speed, OLED Display, Wake-Up Alert, Incoming Call/Text Alerts, 3D Accelerometer, Tracks: - Sleep Pattern - Fitness Goal, Weather/Temperature, Time/Date, Adjustable Silicone Band - w/ Popper Plate Closure, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - 1 Week Long Battery Life" see more...

Review (1)
Samantha M.
I just got this a few days ago and I love it! I have been wearing it every day since I got it. It tracks my sleeping patterns, calories, steps, and distance. It also tells me the weather and degrees. It shows the date and time too. And one of my favorite things about it, it shows me texts and phone calls. The one down side I've found so far is that for the texts, it only shows me certain people that text me and other times it just says "incoming text". But it always tells me who's calling which I like a lot. I also haven't figured out how to get rid of the messages on the Soleus Go. It says I haven't read all 20 messages when I did. But other than that, which are minor, I love it!! I highly recommend it.