BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenone
Soleil Toujours Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 30

Soleil Toujours Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 30

by none

70%+ organic, 80 minutes water resistant CLEAR sunscreen mist, formulated without oxybenzone or octinoxate, and infused with our proprietary EcoSun Complex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soleil Toujours Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 30!
Mayra V.
Garland
Hijo de tu pimcje made no me Gustavo rate products quiero una torta a la bergs com ima
Melissa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Soleil Toujours Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 30 uploaded by Melissa G.
Best spray sunscreen out there! Love that it’s organic and reef safe. Easy to spray and blend. Doesn’t leave a white cast!
elizabeth E.
Soleil Toujours Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 30 uploaded by elizabeth E.
Purchased at: bluemercury
overall i don't like the smell off this but it fades after a while. its gentle and sprays very well. doesn't leave your skin oily.
Lauretta L.
Broken Bow
I don't skimp when it comes to skin care. The price is irrelevant if it works and protects. This product does that. Sheer coverage, just enough spf and moisture to get you through the day! Goes well under your daily makeup as well! Never feels heavy!
Taija G.
Plantation, FL
I wanted to try this product but it wasn't for me at all. It didn't do anything for me but I think you should try it first and see for yourself.
Carmen B.
I really loved how this sprayed onto my skin. It was very effective and protected me from the sun. The product has a nice smell and it didn’t feel to heavy on my skin. I would definitely buy this product again!
Melissa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great! Spray is a nice mist and it doesn’t leave a white cast. Wear 20-30 min before sun exposure. Didn’t get sun burned when I used!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This spf is my all time favorite. You can’t feel or see you are wearing sunscreen it dries down instantly it has a slight alcohol fragrance as it is spraying but disappears instantly. The mister is the finest muse I have ever used and it is coral reef sake and mostly organic! Ten stars for next level product!
Stacia S.
Middetown Indiana
This stuff works good I didn’t really get sunburn the times I used it I would try it again.

Looking for your answer?