BY CHANEL #18 in Bronzer

The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-kissed look. Wear it on its own to enhance your complexion, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite CHANEL Foundation.

• Wondering if this is worth the money. I've heard A lot of beauty ...5 Answers
  • Is the Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzing makeup base good? I'm going ...6 Answers
  • Chanel or Anastasia?5 Answers
Buy on Chanel
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's be very clear, this is one of my more expensive products yes. And it pains me to buy expensive makeup haha. But it works amazing!!!!! It has a matte finish but it is bronzey so if you're looking for that signature matte finish, you'll need to follow up with a little matte powder. It looks very natural like a REAL SUN KISSED GLOW. I love the consistency. It has to be one of my favorite pieces of makeup, but I definitely use it sparingly because it is expensive haha.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup BaseThis product is just beautiful! I’ve tested it out a few times now while at the department store at the Chanel booth. I finally caved and ordered it online at Macy’s (it’s expensive).
$50! But a little goes a long way. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars only because it comes in one shade. So for my darker ladies out there this might not even show up. A nice drugstore dupe for this is the Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Creme Bronzer. Not only is this one $10.99 but also a bit darker in color. Gives off a natural look and used with a dual fiber brush you can build it up in intensity. I believe Target sells it online.
Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Crème Bronzer
Leila R.
Salisbury , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the finish of this bronzer and how it applies. It’s so natural on the skin. This was pretty pricey but I believe it will last me a long time, a little bit goes a long way! It also smells so so good! Love the packaging as well! Only thing is it only comes in a universal shade that’s not so universal, if you are pretty tan you probably wouldn’t see much color pay off. I think they should come out with more shades. But all in all it’s a beautiful bronzer that gives a very healthy glow!
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It blends like a dream, and I believe it is a great product. The reason I took two stars off is because I wish it had another shade for fair complexion. It can lean orange on me in the winter months. The price point is great for a luxury brand and the amount of product you get.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a nice scent and you can't even feel it on your skin, but it just doesn't do me any good. I have fair-medium skin and this still doesn't show up on me. So for me its an absolute no and the price is too high.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW is this an amazing product! I received it as a gift for Christmas last year and I can’t say enough good things about it! There is so much product in the container I do not think I will ever be able to finish it! So it glides on so well and adds life and dimension back to the face! I apply it under my cheek bones and on my forehead and on the sides of my nose! If you are thinking of getting this, GET IT!!
Elizabeth A.
Middletown, NY
Absolutely love this bronzer. It feels as if it is in between cream and powder texture. Applies smoothly with a synthetic brush (have not tried with anything else) but I use it to bronze my forehead area and as a contour in my cheeks. It’s perfect! It’s not too orangey and not to gray cool tone either-it’s just right. I Love this one it’s a must buy!!!!
Nancy V.
I know $50 for a bronzer seems really steep, but it has a lot of product. I love that it's a cream and blends so easily! I would say this is better for light to medium skin tones. It comes off a bit orange on fair skin. I am light/medium and this bronzer looks natural in me. I would definitely recommend this to people who have dry/combo skin or just want their bronzer to look like skin not powder.  Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Judith V.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
 The reason to this is because it gives off a very natural contour and most bronzers don’t go on so lightly with out putting so much effort on it. I am a dancer and we have to wear makeup and having this product is great because I know it will not cause me to break out.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite bronzer. It blends so nicely on to the skin and gives a very radiant and healthy glow to the skin. I love the shade as its perfect and gives that sun-kiss glow, which I really adore. It is a lightweight but can be buildable. Best bronzer out there!!!!!
monika s.
Vadena BZ
hi guys. i really wanna try this product out. i have light to medium skin tone and i love a bronzy look. but you know its a little pricy. and i wanna know is it worth the money?
Bailey C.
Vacaville, CA
Is this product good for people who are very light/ pale in skin tone ?
eunique l.
Is this good?and where can I purchase??
Olivia J.
Is the Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzing makeup base good? I'm going on holidays and I really want a nice bronzer worth the money is the bronzer worth it? Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Jazzy G.
Is there a good dupe for this product ??