BY CHANEL #22 in Bronzer

The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-kissed look. Wear it on its own to enhance your complexion, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite CHANEL Foundation.

• Wondering if this is worth the money. I've heard A lot of beauty gu...4 Answers
  • Is the Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzing makeup base good? I'm going on...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price and does it last a long time?Be the first to answer!
Buy on Chanel
Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
Review for: Bronzing Makeup Base 30G 1Oz
I did have some apprehensions about this product because it is a cream bronzer. I am not a fan of cream products such as blushes or bronzers on my skin. I had the Laura Mercier Cheek Tint and the color was nice but it just did not blend well on my face so I had the same feeling about this bronzer. Plus, this bougie is $50! Luckily, the color is not too warm or orangey on my skin, as I prefer cool tone bronzers. This product is also easy to apply and blend. I use my Morphe M436 Small Duo Fiber Stippling brush to apply this product on my face, and it is flawless! It enhances my skin with just the right amount of warmth that looks natural. A little goes a long way for this product. You may not notice on the photo above, but I have been using this product for 4 weeks now and there is barely a dent on the product. I just swirl my brush lightly to pick up the bronzer. You get 30 grams of product and the container is huge.
Breeana B.
Breeana B.
Linton, IN
Review for: Bronzing Makeup Base 30G 1Oz
Love this product! It's has a wonderful smell for face makeup! The color is natural and super blend able. It is on the more orangey side, so if you are someone who likes the dark coco colored bronzers this isn't for you! I have very sensitive skin and a neutral skin tone! Lately, I've been using it as a reverse contour on my face. I literally can sweat all day and this product stays on. Not saying that it doesn't move if you were to blend it around , because it would. I dp not set this product with a dark powder often, because I just love the flawless glow it gives me on a hot summer day. Plus a little goes a long way! It's a must have ladies! Splurge! Especially if you are looking for a fast bronzing application that can go on anywhere on the body, really
Denisa E.
Denisa E.
W Hollywood, CA
This bronzer is definitely worth to try! And also, you get a LOT of product for the money. Mine lasted about a year and I have been using it almost every single day and I absolutely love it! I use it to define my cheekbones and to have this lovely natural sun-kissed look. It's quite versatile as well so you can basically do whatever you like with it... You can blend some of it with your foundation which actually looks great but I personally don't do it, I like to use it on my eye lids as well or for evening out I apply another thin layer of powder bronzer/contour to get more intense look and it works great. It's very smooth, not patchy at all and easy to blend out so you can create pretty much everything you want :)
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
I know that this bronzer cost $50 dollars at Nordstrom's (which is where I bought it) and I know that this is a luxury item, which are still hard for me to buy. I ended up going to my local Nordstrom's and getting a sample and I kid you not it lasted me almost TWO months! and let me remind you that was a sample, like a TINY TINY one! My best tip is to use a damp beauty sponge, I use my Morphe sponge, and apply the bronzer as my contour because it can give you a light color but can also be built upon and cut that contour line! I ended up saving up points and applying them to this and I don't regret it.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Review for: Bronzing Makeup Base 30G 1Oz
I LOVE this bronzer! For my self & clients, it's a must. Ever have a foundation that's a touch too light, use this as a base first. Use this as a gorgeous bronzer too! It doesn't even have to be set with powder. I have very warm undertones, so I even use this to contour on days I'm in a hurry. It looks so beautiful on the skin, all skin , rather you have young perfect skin, some texture or mature skin... It's wonderful. The neutral tone of it, makes it easy for so many people to wear. It does lean slightly more warm, but still neutral enough so that tons of people can use it. I love it!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Bronzing Makeup Base 30G 1Oz
Holy grail bronzer for the summer. This bronzer offers a nice bronzy color with no excessive shimmer like some bronzers do. I have oily acne prone skin. I can use this bronzer only and it will not make me look oily nor can you really see the imperfections on my skin as it does conceal any blemishes you may have if they aren't major. This bronzer is expensive since it is a Chanel product but well worth it, since it's a huge tub and since its a compacted cream, it will last you a long time. I have had mine for a little over a year and the tub still looks full.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Bronzing Makeup Base 30G 1Oz
This bronzer is simply the best and absolutely worth the money. I don't say that about every product and I don't purchase a lot of luxury beauty (mostly high end, but not Chanel, Dior, Tom Ford, etc.), but this is perfection. It is huge, and even though I've used mine about 30 times, it barely looks touched. Also, it applies well with a bronzing brush, and gives a beautiful, realistic tan. The color is very neutral, not too red, and not too cool. If you are going to splurge on one item, I'd recommend this.
Polly N.
Polly N.
I have been using this gel/ cream bronzer and am in love with it! I was a little hesitant to use a cream product on my face because I have oily skin, but this blends easily and it lasts all day without making me oily AT ALL! It is on the warm side and it can be used as a base or alone, which is how I've been using it to march the tan on my body. It is the most expensive beauty item I own ($50), but I believe it's worth every dollar. It contains 30 grams of product and a little goes a long way.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch, VA
Holy Grail! I would have never purchased a $50 bronzer but it was raved about on You Tube so I bought it to try, I am so glad I did. It glides on beautifully with a dense synthetic brush, I use one from Morphe. The color is perfect, it adds great sun kissed color without looking like I have dirt/red mud on my face. You only need a small amount so this product will last a long time. Never have been happier with a bronzer and I have tried many, Hourglass, Becca, Marc Jacobs, etc for reference.
Jacklynne C.
Jacklynne C.
Review for: Bronzing Makeup Base 30G 1Oz
It is definitely worth the hype and the price. Most natural/ dewy finished bronzer I've used. I recommend using your finger to get the product and blending it with a beauty blender (or your fingers, it works just as good). It blends in beautifully with foundation and gives a healthy tan/golden look. Cons: since it is cream product, it feels sticky but setting it with powder does the trick. Honestly for how much you get the price is not expensive at all, and a little goes a LONG WAY.
monika s.
monika s.
Vadena BZ
hi guys. i really wanna try this product out. i have light to medium skin tone and i love a bronzy look. but you know its a little pricy. and i wanna know is it worth the money?
eunique l.
eunique l.
Is this good?and where can I purchase??
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Is the Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzing makeup base good? I'm going on holidays and I really want a nice bronzer worth the money is the bronzer worth it? Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Jazzy G.
Jazzy G.
Is there a good dupe for this product ??
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Vacaville, CA
Is this product good for people who are very light/ pale in skin tone ?