Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black

by Soleil

Item Size 12''L X 2''W X 3''H Item Size 12''L X 2''W X 3''H This dynamic styling tool is designed with 100% solid ceramic plates that distribute heat evenly across the iron. Even heat distribution eliminates damaging hot spots and straightens the hair...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black!
Shannon R.
Melbourne, FL
Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black uploaded by Shannon R.
Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black uploaded by Shannon R.
well I decided to try the soleil mini heat brush. I was not expecting it to do much, but did a Lil better then expected but still not great. but for having really curly thick and curly hair it did as much as it could..
Erica V.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Target
I tried the Soleil mini heat brush and wasn’t too impressed. I have done, frizzy, and straight hair so I thought this would be great. While it reduced the puffiness a little bit, i was expecting a little more, especially for fine hair. Also, while heating up the brush smelled like it was burning and i was nervous to use it. Before and after in the pics
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black uploaded by Martha P.
I love how easily and fast I can straighten and curl my hair! I used to take hours straightening my hair and with this I took minutes.
Kareemah K.
Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black uploaded by Kareemah K.
I honestly prefer this straightener over many other ones out there. This straightener is better for your hair and if your like me and have curly hair so you don’t want a curler until you do this is a really good straightener to make curls that last. I got this I think 3 years ago and I did not know how to use a straightener before so my hair would turn out frizzy after going outside which made me hate this but now I love it. It makes your hair look shiny and silky and I don’t know why more people don’t rave about this brand.
Shaniya P.
Saint Paul , MN
I bought this straightener a month ago and have been loving it! Makes my hair glossy but not greasy looking.
Angela R.
Blytheville, AR
This is the best straightener I’ve ever used😁 It does a awesome job at straightening my hair!!!! I love how it doesn’t snag at all!!! I received this in my FabFitFun. It retails for almost $300. It heats up super fast!!!!
yvonne G.
Yuma
I love this straightener! You can straighten and curly your hair with it. I recommend their products to anyone. They are a little pricey but they are worth it. The straightener also leaves your hair smooth and soft.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,678 reviews
I have this hair straightener in light purple and I love using it and is definitely a step up from my old flat iron. Heats up well enough and is easy to use without pulling extra hairs out (which has been my problem in the past). Gets my hair straighter and keeps frizz at bay, especially when used after applying a flat iron hair spray to it.
mariela M.
Cleveland, OH
Soleil Ceramic Hair Straightener Basic Black uploaded by mariela M.
Purchased at: Macy's
De todas las planchas económicas que e probado está me parece muy buena ya casi tengo 2 años con ella y me a parecido muy buena, calienta bien y aparte no quema mi cabello me gusta mucho la recomiendo
Madeline M.
Conneaut
Works so well in such a short amount of time. It does leave a bit of a burnt smell on your hair but it eventually goes away. It was given to me as a present so I can’t really speak on the price factor.

Looking for your answer?