BY KÉRASTASE

Gently cleanses and helps repair the hair fiber that has been exposed to environmental aggressions. This light, balancing cleanser provides hair with easy detangling and long-lasting softness, while preserving color radiance. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
prisilla g.
These type of shampoo regularly doesn't work on my hair so i gave up on looking for a shampoo just for my hair. luckily i came across this shampoo it is a life changer (for my hair) i just love it leaves my hair so smooth and smelling fresh and clean.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
I used to use One of those cheap $.99 shampoos but then I switched to this because I was noticing that my hair was not shiny. The results are magnificent.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Love this unisex shampoo! Protects my hair and repairs sun damage but also makes it shiny smooth! Love that I can share this.
Zulema G.
My husband and I use this brand and product during the summer months to help product out hair from sun damage
Grazia C.
Love this Shampoo it makes my hair so shiny and soft! I would recommend everyone try it!
Gilmar T.
Astoria
I love this product leaves your hair super shiny and smell good and you hard hair
Rose K.
I use this shampoo when I go on holiday and I know my hair will be in the sun. It helps to hold my hair colour better. You only need to use a small amount of the shampoo because it lathers so well. I would definitely recommend this shampoo.