by Sole Society
Ask a Question
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Are they at all comfortable?
Ran M.
Ran M.
Aug. 29, 2013, 9:33 p.m.
Not really, I've returned a pair of sandals and 3 pairs of heels because of the poor fit and the fact that they're just so cheaply made no insert or shoe aids will help.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
April 13, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
I have 2 pairs of flats and they are very comfortable. both fit true to size as well. i looked at all my others flats i own and went with that size which worked for me!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
March 16, 2013, 9:07 p.m.
The pair of moto boots I purchased are extremely comfortable. I wear them all the time!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Feb. 9, 2013, 8:51 a.m.
They are totally not comfortable at all
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Feb. 2, 2013, 6:18 p.m.
I just bought a pair of sandals with 3.5" heels. I find them about as comfortable as a pair of 3.5" heeled sandals can be which is actually pretty comfortable! The only problem I have is that the ridged grippers on the bottom aren't really ridged. They are horribly slippery! I'm hoping the usual wear and tear of wearing them will provide some grip eventually.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Jan. 8, 2013, 4:04 p.m.
For the fact that they are one of the most expensive shoes, not worth it. Pretty uncomfortable and bad quality
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Jan. 7, 2013, 3:01 p.m.
I have a pair of their boots and definitely not the most comfortable pair I own.
joe l.
joe l.
Dec. 15, 2012, 8:46 a.m.
Nah, not very well-made for comfort
Megan T.
Megan T.
Dec. 13, 2012, 2:56 p.m.
No. They are poor quality and very uncomfortable.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Dec. 11, 2012, 4:52 p.m.
My pair of moccasins are probably one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I'm not sure about the heels though.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Dec. 5, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
I didn't find the pair of heels I got comfortable at all, plus they had a terrible lining on the bottom it made them very slippery.
Shreya B.
Shreya B.
Dec. 5, 2012, 12:46 a.m.
I got a pair of the motorcycle boots and the sizing was weird it fit perfectly on one foot and was too tight on the other foot. I have never had this problem with any brand I have tried be it ALDO, Ninewest or steve madden.

Join Now