Sole Society
Sole Society
By Sole Society
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Are they at all comfortable?
Ran M.
Ran M.
Watervliet, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
Not really, I've returned a pair of sandals and 3 pairs of heels because of the poor fit and the fact that they're just so cheaply made no insert or shoe aids will help.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
I have 2 pairs of flats and they are very comfortable. both fit true to size as well. i looked at all my others flats i own and went with that size which worked for me!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
The pair of moto boots I purchased are extremely comfortable. I wear them all the time!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
They are totally not comfortable at all
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
I just bought a pair of sandals with 3.5" heels. I find them about as comfortable as a pair of 3.5" heeled sandals can be which is actually pretty comfortable! The only problem I have is that the ridged grippers on the bottom aren't really ridged. They are horribly slippery! I'm hoping the usual wear and tear of wearing them will provide some grip eventually.
Lilly L.
Lilly L.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
For the fact that they are one of the most expensive shoes, not worth it. Pretty uncomfortable and bad quality
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glen Burnie, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
I have a pair of their boots and definitely not the most comfortable pair I own.
joe l.
joe l.
Toronto, Ontario
4 years, 11 months ago
Nah, not very well-made for comfort
Megan T.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
No. They are poor quality and very uncomfortable.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
My pair of moccasins are probably one of the most comfortable shoes I own. I'm not sure about the heels though.