Teresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
I ordered a pair of boots from Sole Society a few months ago. They're extremely comfortable and the perfect style. I was able to get them for $25 off which was also a benefit. Although they are my favorite boots, I must say that since the 2nd week I've used them, I've had an issue with the zipper. I'll zip them up and then the zipper will split. It became a real pain to wear them. Luckily my father was able to fix them but you shouldn't have to worry about broken boots when you've only worn them a few times. Other than that, I was extremely pleased. Maybe it was just a defect.