Add a Photo

By SOLE SOCIETY
DISCOVER, SHARE AND CURATE Sole Society allows you to discover the latest trends, share your personal style, recommend shoes to friends, and follow the curated collections of top fashion insiders.
Photos (39)
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

While I like my one pair of Sole Society shoes, I wasn't thrilled with their customer service. The shoes I was looking at were advertised for one price on their website, but when you "added it to your cart," the price changed to be higher. That didn't really seem fair to me so I contacted them and they told me that the shoes were the higher price. I'm not sure how you can show your product for one price on one page of your website and then tell the customer that they actually have to pay more than the advertised price when they try to checkout. I ended up ordering the shoes from Nordstrom instead.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA

Sole Society is my go-to for all of my heels and flats! All of their shoes (especially suede material) look so well-made, and feel that way too. All of their heels are always on-trend, along with a selection of classic and practical styles as well. They always have a great color selection, and customers of the site tend to review pretty often, which makes choosing shoes much easier. I've never had to deal with returns or exchanges, so I'm not sure how they deal in that area, but I've had nothing but a pleasant experience so far. And, shipping has always been very fast!
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA

Product quality is great, all the shoes by them I own hold up well and are comfortable to walk in. The Anneke and Tiia styles are great "dupes" of the Valentino studded shoes, at a much more affordable price point. I haven't run into any issues with them so have no experience with customer service yet.

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Diosmelys R.
Diosmelys R.
Medley, FL

VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL

This company has the worst return policy I have ever seen. Obviously you can't try the shoes on ahead of time so if they don't fit, they will return with a "restocking fee" but, if the item was on sale, which I just found out, they don't issue a return at all!! I recommend NEVER ordering from this site EVER!!!
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love their products and the wide array of different products. They have something different that not every other store has. The one thing that is disappointing is the cost of some of the items but a lot of the time if you wait for them to go on sale you can get them at a good price.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA

I love this store! Bought my first pair of booties from here they were extremely friendly and helpful and super cute shoes ! Cant wait to order more!
Sari S.
Sari S.
Glendale

Extremely poor refund policy for shoes.   Returns should have been free of charge if the shoe was simply not going to work out.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az

Haven't ordered from here yet, but the shoes look amazing. And the reviews look promising too. Can't wait to try them out
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

I absolutely love Sole Society shoes.... beautiful, and just great quality, & variety!! Love love love!!!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Anyone else think they are really expensive?
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Harrisonburg, VA

Is this site worth it?
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

Is there a good variety of shoes?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Are they at all comfortable?
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, Ar

How many people prefer to just buy at the shoe store so you can try them on? Or do you order online

Join Now