BY SOLE SOCIETY

DISCOVER, SHARE AND CURATE Sole Society allows you to discover the latest trends, share your personal style, recommend shoes to friends, and follow the curated collections of top fashion insiders. see more...

Sole Society
  • "love there products but customer service was not so kind when i asked for a refund because of a tear i had found on the item i purchased" in 29 reviews
  • "I ordered 2 pairs of shoes because of a promo and because I was being a little indecisive about which ones to get, because I loved so many, my promo code wouldn't work once I was ready to place my order so I got worried and quickly chatted with the online customer service rep." in 24 reviews
  • "I also am not a fan of their monthly charge system, but otherwise they sell really cute shoes that are worth a purchase if you have a discount code :)" in 22 reviews
  • "I saw an advertisement for Sole Society on one of my friend's Facebook because you could get $25 off your first pair of shoes." in 18 reviews
  • "Target sells the same shoes as Sole Society ,only cheaper and if you have a Red card you also get free shipping.I got the $25 Influenster complimentary coupon in my Holiday VoxBox and passed on this deal." in 12 reviews
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have to be honest and start by saying I found my only pair of Sole Society shoes at a Goodwill store - but that isn't to say that I'm content with a subpar shoe style. These shoes are adorable and so comfortable. Perfect for an oxford style pair of shoes. I'm stoked to shop for more from this brand.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
This company has the worst return policy I have ever seen. Obviously you can't try the shoes on ahead of time so if they don't fit, they will return with a "restocking fee" but, if the item was on sale, which I just found out, they don't issue a return at all!! I recommend NEVER ordering from this site EVER!!!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
He comprado un par de zapatos de esta marca y me han parecido de buena calidad además de muy cómodos, no tengo quejas, incluso tienen muchos modelos bonitos y de colores muy frescos. Obviamente van a durar mientras se les cuiden muy bien, compraría un par de zapatos más de esta marca porque hasta ahora me parecen muy buenos.
Manda G.
Fashionista Expert
They have super cute shoes and weekend bags. I purchased a leopard print clutch from them that I absolutely love!!!! It's super big and great for nights out.
Sari S.
Glendale
Extremely poor refund policy for shoes.   Returns should have been free of charge if the shoe was simply not going to work out.
Amanda W.
Buckeye, AZ
I love some of the shoes l but do not like the people or there way of communicating. The customer service is horrible.
Angie T.
Glassboro, NJ
Honestly it's better than shoe dazzle and just fab in quality but the pricing a tad bit high. I've ordered a couple of times from them and their shoes are comfy.

They have a lot of promos going on plus 20% off for new member first purchase.
Nina P.
I really really love the pair of shoes i have from here. they needed a little working in before they were totally comfortable
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Fashionista Expert
I received a promo coupon from the December Voxbox. I have used other shoe club sites and this one really doesn't compare. It was nice to have free shipping and no tax but the shoes are overpriced and they do not have a huge selection. If you do some research there are some better shoe sites out there.
shannon g.
Buckeye, AZ
I received my holiday voxbox and insude was a credit of $25 so i went online and bought a pair of cute wedges in red. The quality when i received them was great! They fitted perfect. I do feel that the price is high for the choices the had. I would not have bought a pair if i hadnt gotten the credit. I did buy a pair of boots as well but i have not received them yet.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Anyone else think they are really expensive?
Kristina T.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this site worth it?
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
Is there a good variety of shoes?
Vanessa G.
Are they at all comfortable?
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
How many people prefer to just buy at the shoe store so you can try them on? Or do you order online