Add a Photo

By SOLE SOCIETY
DISCOVER, SHARE AND CURATE Sole Society allows you to discover the latest trends, share your personal style, recommend shoes to friends, and follow the curated collections of top fashion insiders.
Photos (39)
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

While I like my one pair of Sole Society shoes, I wasn't thrilled with their customer service. The shoes I was looking at were advertised for one price on their website, but when you "added it to your cart," the price changed to be higher. That didn't really seem fair to me so I contacted them and they told me that the shoes were the higher price. I'm not sure how you can show your product for one price on one page of your website and then tell the customer that they actually have to pay more than the advertised price when they try to checkout. I ended up ordering the shoes from Nordstrom instead.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA

Sole Society is my go-to for all of my heels and flats! All of their shoes (especially suede material) look so well-made, and feel that way too. All of their heels are always on-trend, along with a selection of classic and practical styles as well. They always have a great color selection, and customers of the site tend to review pretty often, which makes choosing shoes much easier. I've never had to deal with returns or exchanges, so I'm not sure how they deal in that area, but I've had nothing but a pleasant experience so far. And, shipping has always been very fast!
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA

Product quality is great, all the shoes by them I own hold up well and are comfortable to walk in. The Anneke and Tiia styles are great "dupes" of the Valentino studded shoes, at a much more affordable price point. I haven't run into any issues with them so have no experience with customer service yet.

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

He comprado un par de zapatos de esta marca y me han parecido de buena calidad además de muy cómodos, no tengo quejas, incluso tienen muchos modelos bonitos y de colores muy frescos. Obviamente van a durar mientras se les cuiden muy bien, compraría un par de zapatos más de esta marca porque hasta ahora me parecen muy buenos.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.

I've purchased multiple pairs of shoes including Isabel Marant inspired booties and they are my absolute favorite pair of camel ankle boots! I wear them all of the time and they go great with so many outfits. The shoes are a little pricey but are of great quality and come in a sturdy box.
Abby G.
Abby G.

I love their products and the wide array of different products. They have something different that not every other store has. The one thing that is disappointing is the cost of some of the items but a lot of the time if you wait for them to go on sale you can get them at a good price.
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
Chicago, Il

Three words, Best Shoes Ever! I have purchased plenty of shoes from there, so far, I've loved them all! It's nice because you don't have to buy a pair of shoes each month.. You can use the funds a different month and purchase multiple! This is great if you have a shoe problem ;D
Ixxa n.
Ixxa n.

Sole Society is a leading lifestyle brand of women's shoes, handbags and accessories. Catering to smart, savvy consumers, Sole Society offers exclusive styles and curated content to its customers. Launched in 2011, Sole Society's mission is to make "chic" affordable.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.

Toda mujer debe tner un par de zapatos de color vivo para estar preparada ante una salida casual nocturna. En el caso de estos específicos tienen un tacón muy cómodo para caminar.
Karina C.
Karina C.

Shop designer quality, on-trend women's shoes, handbags and accessories at surprisingly affordable prices. New and exclusive styles every day. Free shipping ...
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Anyone else think they are really expensive?
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Harrisonburg, VA

Is this site worth it?
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ

Is there a good variety of shoes?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Are they at all comfortable?
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR

How many people prefer to just buy at the shoe store so you can try them on? Or do you order online

Join Now