BY SOLE SOCIETY

DISCOVER, SHARE AND CURATE Sole Society allows you to discover the latest trends, share your personal style, recommend shoes to friends, and follow the curated collections of top fashion insiders. see more...

Sole Society
  • "love there products but customer service was not so kind when i asked for a refund because of a tear i had found on the item i purchased" in 29 reviews
  • "I ordered 2 pairs of shoes because of a promo and because I was being a little indecisive about which ones to get, because I loved so many, my promo code wouldn't work once I was ready to place my order so I got worried and quickly chatted with the online customer service rep." in 24 reviews
  • "I also am not a fan of their monthly charge system, but otherwise they sell really cute shoes that are worth a purchase if you have a discount code :)" in 22 reviews
  • "I saw an advertisement for Sole Society on one of my friend's Facebook because you could get $25 off your first pair of shoes." in 18 reviews
  • "Target sells the same shoes as Sole Society ,only cheaper and if you have a Red card you also get free shipping.I got the $25 Influenster complimentary coupon in my Holiday VoxBox and passed on this deal." in 12 reviews
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Product quality is great, all the shoes by them I own hold up well and are comfortable to walk in. The Anneke and Tiia styles are great "dupes" of the Valentino studded shoes, at a much more affordable price point. I haven't run into any issues with them so have no experience with customer service yet.

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Abby G.
Abby G.
I love their products and the wide array of different products. They have something different that not every other store has. The one thing that is disappointing is the cost of some of the items but a lot of the time if you wait for them to go on sale you can get them at a good price.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
Haven't ordered from here yet, but the shoes look amazing. And the reviews look promising too. Can't wait to try them out
VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
This company has the worst return policy I have ever seen. Obviously you can't try the shoes on ahead of time so if they don't fit, they will return with a "restocking fee" but, if the item was on sale, which I just found out, they don't issue a return at all!! I recommend NEVER ordering from this site EVER!!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have to be honest and start by saying I found my only pair of Sole Society shoes at a Goodwill store - but that isn't to say that I'm content with a subpar shoe style. These shoes are adorable and so comfortable. Perfect for an oxford style pair of shoes. I'm stoked to shop for more from this brand.
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
I've purchased multiple pairs of shoes including Isabel Marant inspired booties and they are my absolute favorite pair of camel ankle boots! I wear them all of the time and they go great with so many outfits. The shoes are a little pricey but are of great quality and come in a sturdy box.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
While I like my one pair of Sole Society shoes, I wasn't thrilled with their customer service. The shoes I was looking at were advertised for one price on their website, but when you "added it to your cart," the price changed to be higher. That didn't really seem fair to me so I contacted them and they told me that the shoes were the higher price. I'm not sure how you can show your product for one price on one page of your website and then tell the customer that they actually have to pay more than the advertised price when they try to checkout. I ended up ordering the shoes from Nordstrom instead.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
Sole Society is my go-to for all of my heels and flats! All of their shoes (especially suede material) look so well-made, and feel that way too. All of their heels are always on-trend, along with a selection of classic and practical styles as well. They always have a great color selection, and customers of the site tend to review pretty often, which makes choosing shoes much easier. I've never had to deal with returns or exchanges, so I'm not sure how they deal in that area, but I've had nothing but a pleasant experience so far. And, shipping has always been very fast!
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
chicago, IL
Three words, Best Shoes Ever! I have purchased plenty of shoes from there, so far, I've loved them all! It's nice because you don't have to buy a pair of shoes each month.. You can use the funds a different month and purchase multiple! This is great if you have a shoe problem ;D
Sari S.
Sari S.
Glendale
Extremely poor refund policy for shoes.   Returns should have been free of charge if the shoe was simply not going to work out.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Anyone else think they are really expensive?
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is this site worth it?
Mona E.
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
Is there a good variety of shoes?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Are they at all comfortable?
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
How many people prefer to just buy at the shoe store so you can try them on? Or do you order online