suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

This thing has been through hell and still keeps going. My husband, Almost 200 lbs and works out like a maniac, normally breaks ellipticals but hasn’t broken this yet and we have had it 2 years. I use it everyday for an hour and my kids use it once a week. It has rusted in some places from sweat but overall it was well worth the money.

Product reviewed: Sole E35 Elliptical Training Machine - Sole

By far the best home elliptical I’ve had! It’s super heavy and sturdy and makes no noise, others I’ve had would make noise when using but this is virtually silent, I love it! The fan and the usb plug in is a wonderful addition- highly recommend!

Product reviewed: Sole E35 Elliptical Training Machine - Sole

My now husband purchased this machine for me for Christmas after I had been gaining a lot of wait (yes, I wanted it) I was told by numerous people this would become a new clothing rack. Since day one, which was over 4 years ago. I have used this machine at least 4 times. Week and have lost and kept off 60 lbs. this is an amazing machine with a lot of settings and internal workouts. Could never live without my Sole E35