suggested searches

33%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this machine. I did buy it second hand from a friend. She bought it several years ago from Dicks Sporting Goods. It is an awesome machine! I get a great workout and it keeps up with time and distance. You can even add resistance. The strides are short which I like. My husband is use to the ones at the gym with the longer strides so he likes long strides better. This is great to use in the winter time when you dont want to go walking or running in the cold like me! I loathe winter so this gets me moving without going outside!
I love this treadmill and all of its features. It has buttons to change the levels on the moving handles, a screen, fan, its quiet, durable great stride length and gives me the perfect workout. I wanted a quality treadmill so that I would continue to be interested in using it and this met my needs and beyond.
Awesome product to get your work out on burn calories sweat feel great loose weight live a healthier life
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I recently purchased this elliptical second hand here locally in Utah and noticed other people's reviews included problems with the left side wheels going off of the track. Has the company ever offered an effective soution to this problem? I'm experiencing this with the one i purchased second hand :/
more questions