SolarX Men's & Women's Gun Metal Metal Frame Light Weight Comfortable Sunglasses Shades 4092D

BY KALA EYEWEAR

SolarX Light Weight Comfortable Fit Stylish Metal Frame Great Quality Sunglasses. see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Creamy, delicious! Whenever I have a Ring Ding, I eat slow, savoring every bite! Love these on a cold night! Great treat for a special occasion for my kids.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
My grandma always gave this to me as a kid, and she still brings me them today. They're so good and remind me of grandmas house
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
A childhood favorite. I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. Creamy and chocolate, the perfect combo.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These are such a favorite of mine since i was a child. The chocolate and creme goodness is too much to pass up, (even though the calories are rather shameful). Delicious!
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Blackwood, NJ
Omg. i havnt had these in i don't even know how long. anything by drake's is always amazing. i love the outside chocolate coding and the creme inside