BY SOLARCAINE

Solarcaine® Pain Relieving Cool Aloe Spray.
#1 sunburn relief brand.
With lidocaine.
Cools instantly.
Restores moisture to sunburned skin.
Doctor tested. Alcohol free.
Burn relief formula. see more...

• How does this feel after applying? Does it feel drying at all?7 Answers
  • Is it just me or does this put your sun burn discomfort to rest. 11 Answers
Abigail M.
I love this! The lidocaine really helps numb my bad sunburns. It also feels instantly cooling, but not so much that it's painful to apply. I also like that it's in a spray can, so you don't have to endure the pain of rubbing it in the skin. I feel instant relief with this product and now it's the only aloe Vera/ after sun care product I use.
Hadassah W.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is amazing if you have band kids or if you're coming from the beach .I used to live in Bakersfield so the summers would be like hell. So when I joined band I wad out in the sun for hours. I would see all my friends use this after rehearsal and one time I actually had to use it for my sun burnt very shoulders.
Beth F.
Hinsdale, NH
I always have solarcaine pain relieving spray on hand. my son and I are very fair skinned. his skin is actually translucent. being a teenager I can give him the sunblock but I can no longer follow him around and apply it. so...he gets burned too frequently. this is the best treatment for bad sunburn.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
When I go out in the sun and don't apply enough sunscreen I get really burnt. Once I started using this the pain seemed to go away so quickly and I felt so much better. It also sped up the healing time of the burn, I love it! If you get burnt easily you should totally get this.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
This is an amazing product!! It is by far my sunburn product. It works well and immensely relieves any pain from irritation and sun burn. It is an excellent product and is well worth its price. The can is easy to carry and store and isn't easily crushed or leak.
Kerri A.
Imperial, MO
Love this stuff!!!! I bought mine at CVS, I have no clue if it's available anywhere else but I highly recommend it! I keep my can in the refrigerator and as soon as I spray it on sunburns it's like instant relief!! I prefer this over normal rub on aloe!!
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
This is a must have item I ALWAYS keep around my house. It is so convenient. I use it into he kitchen if I burn myself. I also use on sunburns or itchy bug bites. It works so well. I am never without it,
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff is amazing for sunburns. When I get sunburns I really get burnt. This stuff totally took the pain and heat away so I could apply aloe. Other wise I could not even touch my burns!
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
Saved my life after those long summer nights this relieved me so much i have no idea what i would do without this product its honestly a life saver
Dana P.
Amazing stuff. I got sunburnt very bad and this eases the pain like no other. Highly recommended and wouldn't trade this for the world.
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
Is it just me or does this put your sun burn discomfort to rest.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this feel after applying? Does it feel drying at all?