BY SOLARCAINE

Solarcaine® Pain Relieving Cool Aloe Spray.
#1 sunburn relief brand.
With lidocaine.
Cools instantly.
Restores moisture to sunburned skin.
Doctor tested. Alcohol free.
Burn relief formula. see more...

Kara S.
I have fair skin and use a high SPF sunscreen and reapply while I'm out. Sometimes I still get burned. When I do, Solarcaine is the first thing I grab. The lidocaine helps relieve the pain of the burn and the aloe helps cool the skin.

I understand some may consider this product a bit pricey, but if you were to get burned, it's worth a little extra. Be safe out there. Wear sunscreen and have fun!
Desarae E.
Saint Albans, WV
Solarcaine Pain Relieving Spray Cool Aloe used this on my son last week and he felt no pain, the blistered eased up and he could finally sleep, I absolutely love this stuff! I will definitely buy it again.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Really love this stuff for hard to reach places like on your back when you're extremely sunburnt! It dries very fast and doesn't make you sticky. Of course it's not as cooling as the thick gels but I prefer it before I go to sleep
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This aloe relief spray is life! Perfect for those nasty sunburns and almost instant relief from the pain. Can be bought for a few dollars. We keep this in our house all summer. Amazing stuff that truly does work.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
Solarcaine is honestly a lifesaver and is the only thing that takes away any pain from sunburn. I got badly burned a few years ago and this helped me so much. It has lidocaine in it which is what helps the pain so you can only use it a few times a day.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Have used this since I was a kid and used it on my kids and grandkids now. It instantly cools sunburn with only a slight tingle. Keeps my skin from tightening up from sunburn.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
What a relief! Solarcaine Pain Relieving Spray Cool Aloe

This is the best addition to a well packed "outdoor" day bag! Going to the beach? A picnic? A BBQ? A hike? Sometimes it doesn't matter what sun exposure precautions we may take, we still end up a little red.

I love that I can spray this on and feel instantly cooler and relieved. I tend to burn on my scalp and hairline/forehead I can do a burst or two of Solarcaine and not only will I feel better but I also won't peel!!
Abigail M.
I love this! The lidocaine really helps numb my bad sunburns. It also feels instantly cooling, but not so much that it's painful to apply. I also like that it's in a spray can, so you don't have to endure the pain of rubbing it in the skin. I feel instant relief with this product and now it's the only aloe Vera/ after sun care product I use.
Hadassah W.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is amazing if you have band kids or if you're coming from the beach .I used to live in Bakersfield so the summers would be like hell. So when I joined band I wad out in the sun for hours. I would see all my friends use this after rehearsal and one time I actually had to use it for my sun burnt very shoulders.
Beth F.
Hinsdale, NH
I always have solarcaine pain relieving spray on hand. my son and I are very fair skinned. his skin is actually translucent. being a teenager I can give him the sunblock but I can no longer follow him around and apply it. so...he gets burned too frequently. this is the best treatment for bad sunburn.
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
Is it just me or does this put your sun burn discomfort to rest.
Danielle K.
Barrie, Ontario
How does this feel after applying? Does it feel drying at all?
Does this help with sunburns? My boyfriend has a sunburn on his back that puts him in pain and itches at the touch