Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe uploaded by Desarae E.Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe uploaded by Alisa S.

BY SOLARCAINE

Solarcaine® Burn Relief Cool Aloe.
Cools instantly!
#1 sunburn relief brand.
Pain relieving spray with lidocaine.
Restores moisture to sunburned skin.
Alcohol free.
Doctor tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Kimberly, AL
My 9 & 10 year old daughters got dark pink sunburns while at the beach recently, my 9 year old got sprayed with Solarcaine, my 10 year old couldn't stand the smell and begged me not to make her use it, so she used a different moisturizing lotion. The next morning we woke up to my 9 year old having huge, nasty blisters everywhere I sprayed her, the 10 year old was a paler pink. I started doing some research and apparently if you have fair skin, which she does, you are likely to have a reaction from the lidocaine and you should only stick to moisturizer with aloe. I wish if known this before applying it, I feel like worst mom of the year :(
Desarae E.
Saint Albans, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is simply amazing! My sun burns are always bad and so are my sons and this works instantly. It's cold and cooling sensation makes my sunburns feel so much better. I would never go any where without it. Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe was introduced to me through an unflattering social media post of my sunburn. People recommended this product on the photo comments. Gave it a shot & was instanly relived. This works!
Rachel V.
This stuff is my saving grace in the summer! A friend told me about it after a really bad sunburn and it has saved me multiple times since. It doesn't smell great but is incredibly cooling and helps burns heal faster with less or no peeling. It can be messy and works better if you rub it in after spraying it on.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The solarcaine brand has been a staple in my house since I was a kid and has yet to let me down. I don't burn often but when I do this offers the instant relief an impatient person like me needs. Everyone in my family has used it and no one has ever had any complaints about it.
sav s.
This is my saving grace when I have too much fun in the sun. I used it when I had sun poisoning & it was one of the only things that gave my parched skin some relief.
Nikia S.
This is the best thing I have found for my sunburn. I would recommend this to anyone. I carry it around with me so if I start seeing that I am getting sunburn I will spray it were I am getting sunburned at.
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have very fair skin, so I burn quite easily! It's on the cheap side, sometimes it is cheaper than the aloe vera lotion or gels that you can find in the store. I think I bought it at walmart, but I know it can also be found at drugstores like CVS. I love how it makes life more convenient. It IMMEDIATELY takes the burn out and deeply cools the skin. It's easier to throw in a bag. The best part is that you don't have to worry about it sticking to your clothes, or skin. It is essentially goop/mess free!!!! Definitely would recommend it!
Wendy M.
Let me first say that I am a huge sunscreen advocate - BUT - I obviously did not apply enough this weekend while working in my yard. My back was toast! Ran into Wal-Mart and grabbed a bottle and I'm so glad I did. It instantly took away the burn and heat. I did re-apply several times. It's not sticky and did not stain my shirt. I will be buying another bottle to keep in the medicine cabinet for the "just in case" future.
Kimberly E.
Great for that after sun relief. Instantly cools the skin and if burnt numbs it at the same time for further comfort. Can find it any many stores and it works well. Just need to apply a couple times per day. I love it an will continue to recommend it to use. It's also a decent price where it isn't overly expensive to buy