Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe uploaded by Alisa S.Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe uploaded by Desarae E.Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY SOLARCAINE

Solarcaine® Burn Relief Cool Aloe.
Cools instantly!
#1 sunburn relief brand.
Pain relieving spray with lidocaine.
Restores moisture to sunburned skin.
Alcohol free.
Doctor tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have very fair skin, so I burn quite easily! It's on the cheap side, sometimes it is cheaper than the aloe vera lotion or gels that you can find in the store. I think I bought it at walmart, but I know it can also be found at drugstores like CVS. I love how it makes life more convenient. It IMMEDIATELY takes the burn out and deeply cools the skin. It's easier to throw in a bag. The best part is that you don't have to worry about it sticking to your clothes, or skin. It is essentially goop/mess free!!!! Definitely would recommend it!
Kimberly E.
Great for that after sun relief. Instantly cools the skin and if burnt numbs it at the same time for further comfort. Can find it any many stores and it works well. Just need to apply a couple times per day. I love it an will continue to recommend it to use. It's also a decent price where it isn't overly expensive to buy
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
Bbq, fun, friends and ... Sunburns! It's summer and sunburns happen. But this is affordable, found in many stores and best of all helps. It's cool, doesn't need rubbed in and best of all it prevents peeling and soothes your skin. Not sure where I would be without it
Nikki K.
Any time I get a burn, I turn to this to help it. I even recommend this to everyone else. It feels very very cool, almost cold, while going on, which definitely helps the burning. I was raised with this stuff and will definitely keep it in the family.
Grace L.
Great for severe sun burns or every day burns. when I burnt my hand in the kitchen, it was so bad it blistered up. I applied this product and it really soothed the butn
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
5/5 stars simply because it has LIFOCAINE! this ingredient helps numb the pain caused by the sunburn! Way better than just regular aloe Vera!
Ashley M.
Gardendale, AL
My 9 & 10 year old daughters got dark pink sunburns while at the beach recently, my 9 year old got sprayed with Solarcaine, my 10 year old couldn't stand the smell and begged me not to make her use it, so she used a different moisturizing lotion. The next morning we woke up to my 9 year old having huge, nasty blisters everywhere I sprayed her, the 10 year old was a paler pink. I started doing some research and apparently if you have fair skin, which she does, you are likely to have a reaction from the lidocaine and you should only stick to moisturizer with aloe. I wish if known this before applying it, I feel like worst mom of the year :(
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Solarcaine Burn Relief Cool Aloe was introduced to me through an unflattering social media post of my sunburn. People recommended this product on the photo comments. Gave it a shot & was instanly relived. This works!
Rachel V.
This stuff is my saving grace in the summer! A friend told me about it after a really bad sunburn and it has saved me multiple times since. It doesn't smell great but is incredibly cooling and helps burns heal faster with less or no peeling. It can be messy and works better if you rub it in after spraying it on.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The solarcaine brand has been a staple in my house since I was a kid and has yet to let me down. I don't burn often but when I do this offers the instant relief an impatient person like me needs. Everyone in my family has used it and no one has ever had any complaints about it.