BY SOLARCAINE

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates by the manufacturer. Restores Moisture to Sunburned Skin Cools instantly, Doctor tested You can actually feel the cooling difference from the moment it touches your skin! This unique Solarcaine® gel with lidocaine HCL draws heat away from the skin to instantly cool  relieve the pain, discomfort, and itchiness of sunburned skin. Solarcaine® Burn Relief Gel also moisturizes your skin to help prevent dryness and peeling. Solarcaine® the #1 sunburn relief brand, provides fast cooling pain relief from sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes and insect bites. Fragrance free, non-stinging and non-irritating.  Dermatologist tested.  see more...

• Did anyone else catch their sunburn before it started pee...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY
I have been using Solarcaine since I was a kid. It soothes a sunburn very well. It’s an inexpensive product that does what says it does. It exceeds expectations on relief. It also smells decently good where most similar products do not. I will continue to use and repurchase this product when I get sunburns. #sunburn #sunburnrelief #summer #summerheat #solarcaine
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
The only aloe Vera gel I use that doesnt stink, or leave a sticky residue. I am very prone to sunburns as I'm super pale (I can sunburn within 15 minutes in the sun even after puttkng on spf). This helps reduve the redness and inflammation within days and helps so build a healthy than after wards.
Megan R.
One of the better aloe I've used on myself and hubby. It is initially sticky when you first put it on but as you massage it in and it dries that goes away. It gives unpeeled sunburn cool pain relieving feeling when applied.
* Warning- If applied to Serious Peeling/blistering or scrubbed sunburn it will burn... horribly. If sunburn is as I just stated use an aloe without Lidocaine.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only aloe based product I’ll use to treat a sunburn. The lidocaine helps with the pain, while the aloe soothes angry skin. We keep ours in the fridge so it’s really cold when applied! Does start off with a slimy consistency but once you rub it in you feel fairly dry. I’ve been using this product since I was a child, I feel it’s tried and true.
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far the best relief out there for sunburns!! It’s cooling and heals the burn pretty quickly. It’s a bit sticky at first but after a few minutes of soaking in your skin it’s great.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
This product works, but at the same time it doesn't. We got sunburned pretty badly once and used this to try to help ease our pain. It feels relieving when first applied, but it is a wet sticky mess. Clothing gets sticky and wet if you apply it before getting dressed. It also wears off quickly so reapplying is necessary. You use a lot of product for little results.
Brenda L.
Vail, AZ
My biggest complaint about this product? It has Isopropyl Alcohol in it!! When you have a sunburn that, well...burns, why the Hell would you want to slap alcohol on it?!?! Find an all natural Aloe Vera product that is JUST Aloe Vera on Amazon or at Trader Joe's or Sprouts and skip this stinging alcohol laced product.
Sara T.
Fresno, CA
I love this product so much. I've been using it for years. It provides so much relief when applied to a sunburn. It never fails me. The last time I went to Bass Lake I got a really bad burn on my shoulders. I used this product to ease the pain for a few days. By the third day, my burn had turned into a tan.
Alicia M.
Palmerton
I usually burn at least once during the summer... so aloe vera works fantastic. It might burn a little depending on how severe sunburn is. In my opinion your skin feels sticky after applying. I can usually find it in Walmart or Target. But definitely works and helps cool you off!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is our go-to aloe in our house. We always have at least one (and usually two) bottles on hand. It works the best to cool sun burns and really any burn, and helps fight blistering and peeling. Taking care of burns is so important, and I think this will always be my favorite. It's also very affordable so that's a huge plus.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did anyone else catch their sunburn before it started peeling and it just turned to a tan instead?!