BY SOLARCAINE

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates by the manufacturer. Restores Moisture to Sunburned Skin Cools instantly, Doctor tested You can actually feel the cooling difference from the moment it touches your skin! This unique Solarcaine® gel with lidocaine HCL draws heat away from the skin to instantly cool  relieve the pain, discomfort, and itchiness of sunburned skin. Solarcaine® Burn Relief Gel also moisturizes your skin to help prevent dryness and peeling. Solarcaine® the #1 sunburn relief brand, provides fast cooling pain relief from sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes and insect bites. Fragrance free, non-stinging and non-irritating.  Dermatologist tested.  see more...

• Did anyone else catch their sunburn before it started peeling and...1 Answers
Wellness Guru Expert
Yay! Went to warped tour with a group of friends and everyone got burnt! I didn't get burnt until yesterday when I went fishing with my job. My forearms were ridiculously red! I put this on as SOON as we left the canyon and got back to work and by the next day the redness was still a little bit there but it slowly faded and turned into a golden tan! Thank goodness it stopped the peeling before it could start! It provides immediate relief as well, taking the heat out of your skin as soon as you rub it in. So nice! ❤️
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I cannot tell you how much of a life saver this product is! First off, it is very inexpensive. For less than $6 you have an aloe infused gel with Lidocaine that relieves sun burns, insect bites, scrapes, minor rashes, hives, etc. I keep a bottle in the fridge so whenever I need it, it's ready! You feel relief instantly. The gel cools the skin down and the Lidocaine works to relieve your discomfort. Best first aid gel ever!
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Maybe I'm the few that the "instant cooling and pain relief" doesn't seem to work on but this stuff doesn't seem to live up to its standards. yes the aloe part feels good but I don't feel any cooling or pain ease with this. plus it dries very sticky and doesn't seem to give my skin much moisture. on the fence about this product.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I'm usually really cautious about wearing SPF, but always keep this on hand just in case. I actually love to store this stuff in the fridge to slather on if I get burned, so that it feels extra soothing.

I'm in the process of having laser tattoo removal and this actually feels really great to use after my sessions.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I used to never burn but now that I'm in my 30s and my skin has changed... I get some nasty sunburns. Solarcaine as a brand has been my go to! While I love the spray because you can get those hard to reach places this gel does the trick as well. I typically keep mine in the fridge so it's even cooler.
Julia N.
Julia N.
I burn pretty darn well so I always needs to have solarcaine on hand. I used the spray for a while, but I wanted to try the lotion. It is messier than the spray and the spray has a better instant relief, but I thibk the lotion might have a better relief over a longer period of time.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I had a 2nd degree sunburn a few weeks ago and I used this on the burn. It cooled and eased the pain I was in so I could sleep. It does burn like a beast if it gets on exposed raw skin, which I had, but it helped ease the pain and sting too. It took a few moments, but it did help.
Kalei A.
Kalei A.
Awesome for burns when at the beach I use it all the time and it works great. But remember to put it in the fridge so it works even better on burns u may have. It is nice to have it in a beach bag for when I go to the beach and officially satisfied with this product.
Yui O.
Yui O.
I used to be the one who just only knew that aloe lotion is the only one it works for my skin irritation after sunburn. This is the best for sunburn. I actually use it when my skin is dry. This can be my ultimate magic tool for summer and 4th of July BBQ party
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Cleveland, MS
I don't usually burn but when I do this is all I use. It is super comfortable after applied. Our isn't sticky and soothes better than any other lotion I have ever used. I keep a bottle with me every time I go out for the first time every summer.
Wellness Guru Expert
Did anyone else catch their sunburn before it started peeling and it just turned to a tan instead?!