HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsSolaray
Solaray Zinc - 50 mg - 100 Vegetarian Capsules

Solaray Zinc - 50 mg - 100 Vegetarian Capsules

by Solaray

#14 in Zinc

Zinc 50mg by Solaray 100 Capsule Zinc 50 mg dietary supplement full range Amino Acid Chelate. The zinc in this highly advanced product is reacted with amino acids derived from whole rice concentrate rather than ordinary soy yeast or milk protein which are commonly used to chelate minerals. The special rice concentrate used by Solaray is approximately seven times higher in amino acid content than ordinary rice and has a better essential amino acid profile than soy. Size 100ct 50mg Directions As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule daily with a meal or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 100 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Zinc (as Zinc Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mg 333 Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Kelp gelatin (capsule) pumpkin seeds magnesium stearate and whole rice concentrate (including the bran

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solaray Zinc - 50 mg - 100 Vegetarian Capsules!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Haven't noticed any major benefits from the supplement itself but I think that will just take more time.Solaray Zinc - 50 mg - 100 Vegetarian Capsules
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I unfortunately contracted COVID and these vitamins were so helpful. I ordered them through instacart and immediately had somewhat relief after taking for a day. These are a must to keep on hand!
Lindsey M.
St Helena Is, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely something I would choose to take if I feel a cold coming on. After taking it for a few days....cold who? I got less congestion absolutely and I would recommend to EVERYONE. They call it the common cold for a reason. Everybody gets it.
Samantha Q.
Good with helping boost your immune system, pop these if you feel a cold coming on!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Solaray Zinc - 50 mg - 100 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Harlow B.
I take this to help my autoimmune skin disease psoriasis. Your body loses zinc when you flair up and your skin sheds. This actually keeps it at a more manageable level. This is the best brand cause there are no additives and they are vegie caps.

Looking for your answer?