HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSolaray
Solaray Vitamin D-3 - 400 IU - 120 Softgels

Solaray Vitamin D-3 - 400 IU - 120 Softgels

by Solaray

Vitamin D-3 400 IU by Solaray 120 Softgel Vitamin D provides nutritive support for skeletal growth and strong bones and is intended to wrok synergistically with calcium and phosphorus for enhanced absorption. Solaray uses fish liver oil as a natural Vitamin D source. Fish liver oil also provides naturally occurring Vitamin A which is intended to support healthy skin bones teeth and eyesight. Softgel Size 3 Oval Size 120ct 400IU Softgel Directions As a dietary supplement take 1 Softgel daily with a meal or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Softgel 120 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Vitam A (from Fish Liver Oil) 600 IU 12 Vitamin D-3 (as Natural Cholecalciferol from Fish Liver Oil) 400 IU 100 Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Soybean Oil Gelatin (Softgel) and Glycerin (Softgel) Other See product label fo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Solaray Vitamin D-3 - 400 IU - 120 Softgels!
Kat B.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand, and love their vitamins. I don't, however, care for their price point. So I hunt around for the best bargains on various websites. That said, I have been using this brand for a while, and find their vitamin C doesn't bother me. I have yet to try their fish oil, but that's next.

Looking for your answer?