BY SOLARAY #14 in Turmeric

Turmeric One Daily by Solaray 30 VegCap This one daily formula is a convenient alternative to our highly popular Guaranteed Potency Turmeric Extract line Size 30ct 600mg Directions Use only as directed. Take one vegetarian capsule once daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool dry place. Serving Size 1 ea 30 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root extract) (Guaranteed 570 mg 95 Curcumins) 600 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Vegetable Cellulose Capsule. Other See product label for more information. see more...

Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this vitamin 2x everyday. It's a good size, not too big to swallow..and it doesn't taste too bad. I haven't taken it long enough to say if it "works" or not but so far so good. I did some research that says turmeric helps balance out hormones and to help with pms symptoms..so let's see!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use turmeric for skin inflammation and for my stomach. I use it more for my stomach when I've had too much to eat, I feel blotted or constipated. This stuff really helps and it's natural!
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
I love the Solaray Brand. I always look for whatever supplement I may be buying in Solaray. I love the Tumeric one daily! This product has gotten me through some difficult health problems.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Great for skin inflammation. Very healthy if you have skin problems like me with inflammation
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take Turmeric everyday. It really helps with joint pain. It is a good supplement.
Daphnne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard great things about turmeric. Do the vitamins have any taste? After taste?
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the benefits of taking turmeric?
Lasharay O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would it be better just to use regular tumeric? Like is there anything adding to the capules?
I have inflammation in my knee and have been wondering if Solaray Turmeric capsule really help with inflammation in the body. Do the supplements work as well as using turmeric in food?
Joanna V.
Lakeville, MN
Can I get this at gnc? Also did anyone notice a difference in joint pain, or stomach discomfort. like gas or loose stools?

back