Solaray Once Daily High Energy Multi-Vita-Min (Iron Free) uploaded by Amanda B.

BY SOLARAY

Once Daily High Energy Iron Free by Solaray 90 Capsule Once Daily is now formulated iron-free. This highly advanced formula contains a unique blend of Asporotate minerals which are minerals combined with aspartic acid citric acid and a special delactosed whey protein concentrate containing naturally occurring orotic acid. Size 90ct Directions As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily with a meal or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 90 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Whole Food and Herb Base Whole Rice Concentrate (including bran germ and polishings) Alfalfa (leaf) Watercress (aerial) Chamomile (aerial) Carrot Juice Shavegrass (aerial) Yellow Dock (root) Parsley (leaf) Dandelion (root) Kelp Inositol 20 mg Choline Bitartrate 20 mg PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 25 mg Copper (as Copper Asporotate) 0.05 mg 3 Biotin 10 mcg 3 Chromium (as Chromium Asporotate) 2 mcg 2 Selenium (as Selenium Asporotate) 1 mcg 1 Calcium (as Calcium Asporotate Calci see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Makayla H.
Olivehurst, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really a great product.My skin feels great I've been using this for awhile now and have noticed a difference of my skin since starting.I take them everyday and I'm thankful I did
Amanda B.
Cincinnati , Ohio
Solaray vitamins are the only brand I take anymore. They were recommended to me by a doctor a few years ago, and I've been using them ever since.

Like a lot of people I always kind of assumed, a multi-vitamin is a multi-vitamin... Wrong. For some reason whenever I took Centrum I experienced pains in my arms. I have no idea why, but it was awful.

These Once Daily high energy do the trick! The pills are large, so only having to take one is much nicer than having to choke multiple ones down. I take these in the morning about an hour before I workout - the time it takes from getting my kids up and off to school- and come home and I'm good for my workout and the rest of the day! I have them set up as a subscription item from Amazon so I never run out!
Kyle Tori B.
Leroy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Solaray is a good brand. I use activated charcoal by Solaray and it's amazing. I use it to bleach my teeth. It's also good for food poising and prevents you from throwing up. It's very absorbent.
ruthie t.
Fort Worth, TX
These work pretty good! I've never seen or heard anything bad about this product. I would definitely give it a try!
Eva T.
Mi esposo usa mucho este producto él es muy depirtista i estas pastillas le dan energía
Chantelle K.
sherwood park AB
I use these daily and I've noticed that they've made me so much more energized and feel so much better than when I never use them. It's definitely one of the most fast working supplement I have reached for.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really boost your energy?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they contain caffeine?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this like a B12 or does it has B12 in it?
Tatum P.