BY SOLARAY

SP-7B Menstrual Blend by Solaray 100 Capsule Size 100ct Directions As a dietary supplement take two capsules two or three times a day with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size 2 Capsule 50 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily... see more...

Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not bought this type of blend of supplement but I have bought from this brand before and I really do trust it. It is pure and healthy for you. I use their Tart Cherry Extract for joint pain and inflammation and I swear by these versus over the counter medications.
Estefania G.
I suffered from extreme pain during my menstrual. So bad, unfortunately I couldn't work or do any normal activity during that time. The pain was unbearable. Taking this helped tremendously, I'm still a little sore the first 2 days but absolutely nothing like before. I have several friends and family members who suffer with the exact symptoms. I've highly recommended this herb to each of them.
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
I suffer from menstrual cramps every month is excruciating pain and would like to buy these pills to know that if they work like most women say