BY SOLARAY

Maca Extract by Solaray 60 Capsule Size 60ct 300mg Directions As a dietary supplement take one cap-sule three times a day with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 60 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Maca (Lepidium spp.) (root) 25 mg Maca (Lepidium spp.) (root extract) (Guaranteed 1.8 mg 0.6 glucosinolates) 300 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) Cellulose Silica and Magnesium Stearate Other See product label for more information. see more...

Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
I love this maca...I take it on a daily basis. I've been using it to gain weight in my bum and thighs and it definitely works. My curves are coming back finally after the baby! Definitely recommend if you're looking to gain curves
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I love maca! I use it Because I have pcos and it helps regulated my hormones. The flavor is nutty. I add it to my smoothie or I take the pill with water. And the price is reasonable. I will continue to buy maca.
Angélica Z.
Denver, CO
This was recommended to me to balance my hormone levels in a natural way.
It also helps with energy.
It's a little expensive but compared to rx's hormones is cheap.
I recommend this. My energy level has increased.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Maca is so lovely for women's health! Taking it in a capsule form is a quick, efficient way to reap the benefits of this wonderful mineral. These are great to take in the morning or during the day. 5 stars!
Jazmine M.
The taste isn't pleasant, but it has many benefits to it. Been trying it for a month and it give me a lot more energy through out the day.
Robersy C.
Muy buen producto para la salud! Un suplemento que da mucha energia durante el dia... Te hace sentir bien y saludable! !!!
I love taking Maca and I have been for a while now we use it for infertility and can see changes in our body already
Nicole R.
Vacaville , CA
This maca comes from a trusted company....Solaray! Maca is great for an all day energy with no side effects.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is REALLY good for giving energy! And the best thing about it is that is completely natural!
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Excelente complemento nutricional para la salud aporta.innumerables beneficios. Recomendado
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Do these really help with hormone imbalance for women?
Kylee M.
Columbus, OH
What exactly is this? I've never seen it before
Laura L.
Charlotte
What are the benefits of this?
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What does this product do?
Teresa J.