Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesHerbs & SpicesSolaray
Solaray Maca Extract - 300 mg - 60 Capsules

Solaray Maca Extract - 300 mg - 60 Capsules

by Solaray

Maca Extract by Solaray 60 Capsule Size 60ct 300mg Directions As a dietary supplement take one cap-sule three times a day with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 60 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Maca (Lepidium spp.) (root) 25 mg Maca (Lepidium spp.) (root extract) (Guaranteed 1.8 mg 0.6 glucosinolates) 300 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) Cellulose Silica and Magnesium Stearate Other See product label for more information.

What is maca extract?????
what would you recommend using this for?
How do u use this?
Start your review of Solaray Maca Extract - 300 mg - 60 Capsules!
Bunny M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love maca it gives me so much energy! I usually put it in smoothies or my juices!!
Jailine D.
This product is a natural sexual stimulant very good product, effective I recommend it.
member-72b570026
I love taking Maca and I have been for a while now we use it for infertility and can see changes in our body already
Jazmine M.
The taste isn't pleasant, but it has many benefits to it. Been trying it for a month and it give me a lot more energy through out the day.
Angélica Z.
Denver, CO
This was recommended to me to balance my hormone levels in a natural way. It also helps with energy. It's a little expensive but compared to rx's hormones is cheap. I recommend this. My energy level has increased.
gabbi H.
I love this maca...I take it on a daily basis. I've been using it to gain weight in my bum and thighs and it definitely works. My curves are coming back finally after the baby! Definitely recommend if you're looking to gain curves
Robersy C.
Muy buen producto para la salud! Un suplemento que da mucha energia durante el dia... Te hace sentir bien y saludable! !!!
Maribel R.
Naples
Es un buen suplemento lo recomiendo es natural, los precios varían te da energía.
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Excelente complemento nutricional para la salud aporta.innumerables beneficios. Recomendado
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Maca is so lovely for women's health! Taking it in a capsule form is a quick, efficient way to reap the benefits of this wonderful mineral. These are great to take in the morning or during the day. 5 stars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...