Solaray Maca 525 MG - 100 Capsules - Other Herbs

Maca Root 525mg by Solaray 100 Capsule Maca is a root vegetable that is native to Peru. It is a close relative to Mexican yam and has been used as both a food source and a medicine by Peruvians. Its traditional use is to increase energy and stamina. Size 100ct 525mg Directions As a dietary supplement take one capsule one to three times a day with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 100 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Maca (Lepidium spp.) (root) 525 mg Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1 Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) Other See product label for more information. see more...

Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I started taking this for energy. It was a gradual increase so I couldn't ell at first that it was working but when I thought about it a couple weeks later, I no longer had the dragging feeling I got an hour after lunch. Little pricey but I'm more than saving it on not having to buy an extra coffee after lunch.
Karina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love maca. It's great to mix in with your smoothies and shakes. It helps me stay awake and gives me lots of engery. This is so much better then engery drinks. Maca also has a lot of great benefits.