BY SOLARAY

High Potency HCl With Pepsin by Solaray 100 Capsule HCl with Pepsin dietary supplement 10 grain high potency. Size 100ct Directions As a dietary supplement take up to 4 capsules during each meal. Serving Size 1 Capsule 100 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Pepsin 162 mg Betaine HCl 650 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) cellulose magnesium stearate Other See product label for more information. see more...

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
this product is a digestive aid which helps people who need support with low stomach acid. issues like heartburn and indigestion can be dealt with naturally by supplementing. as we age, we can use more help digesting foods.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok I would by this capsules one hundred times!!! A billion zillion times better than other brands I have tried and it has honestly the BEST Quality on the market. Simply a great product and a perfect for everyone who is trying to gl healthier this year!
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband absolutely loves this it helps when he overworks his self when he does his routines it is very cheap in my opinion and it can be found anywhere just about I get his from walmart,walgreens,CVS sometimes and other places like those so if you need a supplement this is for you
Arianna T.
Doral
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really effective you can feel the effects after a week later, you can find in any drugstores, it's a complement with your gym proteins and the exercises, it meets my expectations and I'm very satisfied with it
Stephanie O.
From experience from not only myself but a couple
Friends of mine I can say they don't work and they are really expensive.
Mayghan C.
This actually works really good! My dad uses this exact brand and he loves it! He says it's the best he has ever had!
Anna J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product, can definitely notice a difference and the price is good. Also Really convenient to find.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this product and did not see much of a difference. I felt like they were pricey and overrated.
Amy M.
Royse City, TX
Products great and I see results. I would definitely recommend this product. It is also price right.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Amo este producto. Estoy encantada con los resultados. No me quejo de nada. Es muy bueno y estupendo
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they work
Princess Mary W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How will this product benefit me
Samantha B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is it expensive
Diana C.
I absolutely love this product it my all time favorite. Always keep at least more than one around my house .
Lacie B.