BY SOLARAY #70 in Beauty Supplements

Hair Nutrients by Solaray 60 Capsule Size 60ct Directions As a dietary supplement take two capsules daily. Serving Size 2 Capsule 30 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + L-Cysteine 100 mg Inositol 100 mg Choline Bitartrate 100 mg PABA (as Para-Aminobenzoic acid) 50 mg Iron (as amino acid chelate) 8 mg 44 Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10 mg 67 Biotin 1000 mcg 333 Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg 333 Vitamin B-2 (as Riboflavin) 50 mg 2900 Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2500 Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg 250 Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 200 mg 2000 Thiamin (B-1) (as Thiamine mononitrate) 15 mg 1000 Niacinamide 20 mg 100 Folic Acid 400 mcg 100 Vitamin A (dry from fish liver oil) 5000 IU 100 Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) cellulose whole rice magnesium stear see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
emily h.
Slinger, WI
This product is great for growing and keeping hair soft. I have used this product for over 4 years, and since I cut my hair a lot, I love my hair to keep growing so I can get it long again. This product is a great way to help grow out a pixie cut!
Geisel M.
No,se si sea bueno pero me aria falta ya que se me esta callendo el pelo por el pos parto.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta mucho estas clases de vitaminas y sobre todo el precio te las recomiendo
Michelle O.
Just started taking these because I chopped my hair off and I don't like it!!
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
I wonder if these capsules really work?
Denisha H.
London, KY
My hair has gotten thinner over the past few years due to excessive color treatments and my question is will these help restore damaged hair and possibly help regrow some that I've lost?
Debra K.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this stuff really work?
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Need this where can I buy
Geisel M.
Alquien me podría desir si funciona??