BY SOLARAY

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hair Blend SP-38 by Solaray 100 Capsule Size 100ct Directions As a dietary supplement take two capsules two to four times a day with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size 2 Capsule 50 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) Burdock (Arctium lappa) (root) Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf) Proprietary blend Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berry) Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (aerial) Watercress (Nasturtium aquticum) (aerial) Juniper (Juniperus communis) (berry) White Willow (Salix alba) (bark) 1 g Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) potassium phosphate 3x potassium sulphate 3x and silica 6x Other See product label for more information. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Matthew S.
Albany, NY
I bought Solaray Hair Blend sp-38 6 months ago. I bought it because I am going bald at an alarming rate. Every time I look in the mirror, more hair is missing(sometimes coming out in clumps!) and I've yet to find a reason why.

I digress, I bought the capsules from the not-so-local Amazon.com website. As a side note, I find the website to be truly amazing. The capsules arrived a few days later and I hurriedly took them all. I mean, at once. I don't have time to waste waiting. You know how it is.

When I married my wife, buxom beauty that she is, I had a full head of thick, wavy hair. Her hand got caught in my hair on more than one occasion. I say hand because she's only got the one (industrial accident, don't ask) but it is thankfully her left hand.

The point being, since I started going bald, I have become convinced that she (the love of my life) is cheating on me with the neighbor across the hall. I don't have much in the way of concrete proof; but the last few mornings I've had to walk across the hall to bring her her cellphone.

So as you can see, I need to grow my hair back post haste. So that's what I did, I took the whole bottle in one sitting. I should add that in order to aide the swallowing of the capsules, I chugged a bottle of Mountain Dew. A 2 liter bottle. That stuff is amazing, and the experience long lasting as it turned my urine yellow.

I thought I could feel my scalp tingling, so I was surely pleased. I ordered another gross, and waiting quite impatiently at my front door. The cases arrived within days (again, I cannot say enough about the speed and efficiency of Amazon.com) and I ensured that I swallowed a bottle a day.

So here I am, 6 months later, and still no hair. I can't believe I've wasted all this money! I can barely pay for my chemo therapy, an my wife is leaving me for the neighbor across the hall. Take my advice, skip this product.
amanda.haven.b
Chester
How long does it take after using the product before you start seeing a difference in your hair?