Solaray Green Tea Double Strength - 30 Capsules - Other Herbs uploaded by Dalila V.

BY SOLARAY

Green Tea Extract Double Strength 500mg by Solaray 30 VegCap Green Tea Double Strength The unique processing of green tea extract retains many of the active properties of the fresh leaf. The polyphenols of green tea have been the subject of numerous clinical studies regarding their potential to contribute to general health and well-being. Solaray Green Tea Extract is decaffeinated. Item 10746 Size 30ct Suggested Retail Price 10.99 Directions As a dietary supplement take one vegetarian capsule up to two times daily with a meal or glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 30 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Including 400 mg 80 Catechins that supply 250 mg 50 EGCG Epigallocatechin Gallate) Vegetable Cellulose Capsule Magnesium Stearate and Silica. Green Tea (Camellia sinesis) (leaf extract) (Guaranteed to contain 490 mg 98 Polyphenols 500 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values diffe see more...

• Do the capsules have the same effect as the tea? Do they make you...5 Answers
  • What is the benefits from taking this? 2 Answers
  • What is the benefits from taking this? 1 Answers
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I love these, I take them since I don't drink too much tea, works well for my digestive system.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
Taste pretty good and so good for your body and detoxing your body naturally
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I was very scared to take these pills because I don't even like to take vitamins. I honestly started noticing results right away ! I did notice that I had a few more break outs than usual but it was all due to the cleansing that extraction of bacteria and yucky stuff in my body. These work great as a part of my detox routine .
Jennifer G.
Really love these they help boost my energy and lift my mood help aid weight loss skin feels better and I'm more refreshed
Laura P.
Dartmouth, NS
These are fantastic, they have definitely been helping me on my weight loss journey.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This Solaray green tea is really good it takes all the junk out of your body
Mai.Tai ..
Do the capsules have the same effect as the tea? Do they make your stomach feel funny, cramps etc?
Marissa b.
What is the benefits from taking this?
Marissa b.
What is the benefits from taking this?