BY SOLARAY

Solaray Flaxseed Oil is made with organic flaxseed and offers one of nature's most plentiful sources of omega-3 fatty acids with a healthy complement of omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. To help maintain potency, the Solaray brand has included Duralox oxidation inhibitor, a natural antioxidant system, to help control lipid peroxide levels. Flaxseed oil contains compounds known as lignans. Lignans are phytoestrogens. Solaray Flaxseed Oil is 100% expeller pressed, unrefined and unfiltered to provide the purest form available. No solvents have been used. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Paige P.
I don't eat meat or seafood, so I am always
trying to supplement my diet with healthy supplements. And as far as nutrients
go, flax oil (and seeds) has awesome benefits for the body (including hair,
skin, etc) Great flax seed oil product for the price. it is
also available almost everywhere around me (NYC).
Kitty H.
Flaxseed is a supplement that everyone should be taking. This product, and the formulation they use, is great. Flaxseed helps with digestion and overall health and taking it in supplement form is an easy way to get your daily dose. Would definitely recommend!
Tcee D.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been hearing so much about flax seeds that I decided that I would go and purchase me some as they do have great benefits not only to your immune system but also for your hair and skin. I have just started taking them and I must say that I am already seeing a difference in my hair I'm seeing a difference and just my energy in my system
Jordyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Flaxseed is amazing for you, it has so many wonderful benefits for your hair nails and skin. That and it's good for a cleanser as well! Helps you digest food better.
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this particular brand for a number of my supplements, and including for their flaxseed supplement. They offer a wide variety of benefits for the body including hair and regulating our gut health.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been taking a Flaxseed oil three times a week for ten years it helps with my Lupus because lupus I'd an autoimmune disease I don't have a good immune system but this pill has decreased infections and colds
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always taken my vitamins and I have a few others In my daily regimen I'm 31 and my Dr. told me this was a good one to take it has all the Omega Fatty's you need that you don't always get in your normal diet!! It can help with your weight your immune system ,flaxseed oil vitamin is all around good for your body!!!! It's better to get all your omegas in one!
Valencia S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flaxseed oil is great for the hair! I actually use this to make hair gel and Viola! It helps your hair to grow, keeps it nourished and has a good hold.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
its a great product actually i like anything with flaxseed oatmeal, hair products etc... it's organic and has multiple great advantages
Harout T.
After hearing so much about flaxseed oil and its benefits, I purchased this from vitamin shoppe and have been taking it daily
Madeline M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What are the benefits of having flaxseed in your diet?
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Why is the benefit of taking flaxseed oil?
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard of many benefits of flex seed and I'm interested in taking these pills. How big are the pills and is there an after taste?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never tried flaxseed whats the health benefit promise this brand can offer?
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's the properties of this product?